SOCKALONG with me - Knit, Crochet, Loom

Judging by my eyelid weight right now chances are high it’s not on for tonight, either. I might have to start scheduling earlier wake ups for yarn time.

3 Likes

I’m getting into ”trust the process”-territory for this pattern. Somehow a heel will be produced from this. I figure the applied icord decorations will have to work themselves out when I get there also…

6 Likes

I have always wanted to make those booties. I’m following this with great interest!

2 Likes

Looking good!

Also, I always forget that I have those holders! I just used a spare needle to hold my stitches, but I always worry they are going to slide off!

I can’t wait to see these finished…so cute!

4 Likes

I fell asleep again. And didnt get up until the kidlet awoke at 7. So I have nothing to show on my sock, but as a distraction from my delinquency I throw this and run:
Socks! (Link goes to knitpicks)

4 Likes

I have a sock book that lets you mix and match different ribbings for the top, heels, toes, and then leg patterns…infinite socks!! I want to try them all!

That looks like a great book to drool over and dream…if only we had unlimited funds and time! ha ha!

I hope to work on the legs of sock if I can pull myself away from making flowers! lol

4 Likes

I’m still awake and made it to the starting cables section finally! (Sort of, I’m somehow 2 stitches shy on needle one but 2 & 3 have the correct number. I think i’ll just fudge it from here.)

8 Likes

Mmm fudge, my favorite flavor lolol

3 Likes

Woohoo!! Looking good!!

2 Likes

Awww, I recognize that blanket!

3 Likes

Thanks!

It’s in daily use here!

3 Likes

I have finished another sock. Its a toe-up with fleegle heel. And I did not like it. So I frogged it, becuase I dont want to make another one, and I dont want to give it away. It looks decent, but no. Better to frog and make a sock I like. :smiley:
But it was a first time for me to do both the toe-up and the fleegle heel. So Im glad I tried. :slight_smile:

@Abbeeroad Nice looking sock! Fun with the cables!
@Annchen Cute duck feet! :smiley:
@AntBee Good start! Looking forward to see the cable!

8 Likes

I admire your quickness to frog a whole sock!

2 Likes

I love the colors but if it isn’t comfortable or doesn’t feel right, it doesn’t matter how good it looks!

At least you learned new techniques and can re-use the yarn!

I’ll give you another point for one sock even if it was frogged! lol

4 Likes

8 Likes

It’s a toe! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

I see cables!

3 Likes

Two whole nights of not falling asleep before the kid will do wonders for getting stuff done lol :socks::clock1030:

3 Likes

I’m super impressed with the toe of your sock!

But I have to ask… Am I the only one who thinks it also looks like a pair of panties? :laughing:

4 Likes

lol only you… :rofl:

Hmmm…maybe we could knit panties…lol

3 Likes