SOCKALONG with me - Knit, Crochet, Loom

I’m just past the cuff, and really liking the self-striping yarn.

8 Likes

Ooo…love it!

3 Likes

That looks really nice! And yes, self-striping yarn is so nice to work with! So much result and so little effort! :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, those strawberries are so cute! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Great socks everyone! I have half a sock sitting in a project bag that I should pick up again, but I have to finish Mr Jemimah’s very cably cardigan first. You guys are inspiring me to knit faster :smile:

5 Likes

I’m in the home stretch on this first sock, about halfway through the gusset shaping.

11 Likes

I finished one sock and immediately cast on the second to avoid second sock syndrome. :joy:

10 Likes

Smart!
Love the colors!

2 Likes

Wonderful!

2 Likes

Looking good! Really nice colors! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats a really smart sock yarn! Great sock too, yay for getting the second one started!

3 Likes

Thanks! The yarn is Patons Kroy Socks (grey brown marl).

4 Likes

Great job! The yarn really does make the sock look complex…love the heel.

3 Likes

Hmmm don’t ya hate it when you procrastinate so long on a WiP that you’re onnot really sure where you left off? This is my main hurdle with doing a pattern strictly digitally. I always wander off and then don’t have an obvious note as to where I left off. :expressionless::roll_eyes::socks:

I’m at the mechanic waiting while they do an oil change and I’m staring at my half-ish done sock trying to remember what step I am on lol

Edit to add: thanks to this thread and my tendency to Doogie Howser my knitting I know where I left off! Wee!

8 Likes

Haha! Yes! I swear I’m my own worst enemy sometimes. I need to learn that I am NOT going to remember…

3 Likes

I put my hook/needle size right on the project using markers I made using alphabet letters and numbers beads. I also attach a note as to what row I left off or where to start. I have to since I have multiple projects going on in various stages and I steal the needles or hook if I can’t find extras.

4 Likes

I finished my DH’s socks in time for Father’s Day! Woohoo! He already tried one on, so I know they fit. My ‘large’ sock blockers are a little on the short side, though.

9 Likes

They came out fantastic!

3 Likes

Thank you! I really enjoyed knitting them, and I hope he enjoys wearing them.

4 Likes

Just love the colorway…often hard to find nice colors to make socks for the guys!

You are speedy and are rewarded with a gift for your DH on time!

3 Likes

They look GREAT!

2 Likes