Spring 2024 Ongoing Wish Swap Gallery/Discussion

I can’t wait to see it! Thank you for the claim. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I recieved an awesome art piece from @kittykill! Just look at this gorgeousness! It’s a layered paper shadowbox. Thank you so much, Pam!

12 Likes

I got an awesome Day of the Dead shadowbox from Pam/Kitty kill. I count at least nine layers of paper in festive shades. Gorgeous! Thank you!

10 Likes

Lovely!

2 Likes

That is so cool!

2 Likes

Wow!
@kittykill , such talent!
Well done on both of those!

2 Likes

Yeah!!! So glad the both of you like them. They were fun to make.

3 Likes

I claimed @steiconi! I need to make a painting for my mom, finish a special clay piece for another LC’er, and then I have the most delicious idea for something fun and new for Steiconi.

4 Likes

@gozer put together the best doll customization kit for my daughter! I’m positive she’ll adore it and everything was so thoughtfully chosen.

There are paints, brushes, qtips, chalks, doll hair, a doll base, hair punch, watercolor pencil, and Monster High stickers, plus a letter filled with tips.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

8 Likes

I’ve been struggling a bit with @Rlynn 's swap item. Tried this, yuck; tried that, $#&%@!!

Went to Gem World yesterday in search of inspiration (and beads). Success!

Finished just now, letting it sit a day or so to see if it needs anything else.
Maybe just a few more ________…

Should mail monday or tuesday.

Oooh, came up with promising idea, will try in the morning!

5 Likes

I’m definitely behind on @kittykill 's felt doll. I’ve had some family stuff come up suddenly. Doll is almost done though!

I received from @Rlynn today. :purple_heart: The sunhat is adorable.

The ruffles are just adorable. :purple_heart::purple_heart: She also sent me some lovely llama fabric with some D-Rings. Fun possibilities!

It’s a tad too big for her now, but she can grow into it. It will probably fit wonderfully by the time July and August roll around. :blush:

Thank you for claiming me Rlynn! :blush:

8 Likes

Lovely hat on an even lovelier model!

4 Likes

My package for @gozer is on its way! I hope you like it :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Im sure i will. Thank you so much!

1 Like

That hat is adorable!!!

2 Likes

OMG-the doll kit is sooo cool!

2 Likes

I received from @Tapestry. She put together such a lovely package!

First up is this beautiful polymer pendant inspired by Trans Joy. I love that it’s subtle but also obvious to us in the know. Especially since I’ll most definitely be wearing it on special days like Trans Day of Visibility.

And then if that wasn’t enough because it really was she included all these extras:

A fun little rainbow “human” pin that’ll go on my favorite jacket, a pretty little dandelion pendant that she made, and the first go at the trans pendant. Which I will totally find something to do with if the kid doesn’t steal it from me.

This amazing watercolor chicken which I assume is for my kiddo but even if it weren’t he would have taken it. He loves it!

No caffeine tea (very important for me as I apparently drink too much caffeine) and a yummy treat (can’t wait to try it).

Thank you!! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Mailed @rlynn 's package today, will send tracking info soon.

2 Likes

I mailed @kittykill 's package the other day.

2 Likes

I received from @steiconi and she sent me the most gorgeous necklace/earring set! I love that some of the beads are skulls! :skull:

She also sent extras! Metallic rub, little Swarovski beads, and little skull beads!! I have plans for those skull beads already.

And an extra for Elliott’s curio cabinet. You can kind of see his curio cabinet in the background.

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes