Stationery Swap Gallery

Post all your lovely letter writing shenanigan’s here!

Original Thread:

4 Likes

@gozer :love_letter:
@endymion :love_letter:
@Bunny1kenobi :love_letter:
@irid3sc3nt :love_letter:
@MightyMitochondria :love_letter:
@geekgirl :love_letter:
@Mvanrh11 :love_letter:
@Annchen :incoming_envelope:

I am first to show off my amazing goodies. @bunny1kenobi is setting the bar high woth thid package!
She sent me this hilariously whimsical grimm reaper Christmas notecards complete with mayching envelopes and seals.

Then she sent me a bunch of address labels. She knows how much i love these things. She included a magnetic to-do list with an adorable Frankenstein & the Bride!

She also sent me these beautiful ombre notecards with a pretty metallic glittery heart & mayching envelopes.

She didnt stop there, she sent me some lovely extras. A cool metallic spiral notebook, taylors chalk, and a super cute dino pencil sharpener!

Thank you so much. I am sending your tomorrow and i hope you like it as much as i love yours!

10 Likes

Woah, what a haul! It’s all great; I especially love the monster address labels.

2 Likes

I was going to say the same thing! The monster address labels are really cool. I like that the set of grim reaper cards come with envelopes AND seals. What does tailor’s chalk do?

2 Likes

I’m glad you like your package! I had fun crafting for you! I had never done embossing before so that was pretty cool.

Tailors chalk is for making marks for sewing. It’s like a little triangular plate of chalk.

2 Likes

What item(s) was/were embossed? Just wondering. I like embossed items!

2 Likes

The ombré cards- the little hearts are embossed.

2 Likes

Those address labels are super cute!

2 Likes

Thank you! I really had a good time designing them!

1 Like

And they are available in the STS for anyone who is interested and tempted by that swap. LOL!

3 Likes

I’m so tempted by it. TEMPTED, I SAY!

2 Likes

I received my package from @irid3sc3nt nearly a week ago and I am horribly overdue on posting photos. Irid3sc3nt, I am so sorry! I had no internet over Labor Day and then my phone finally died. A new one arrived yesterday.

Irid3sc3nt sent the most AMAZING package and sent the perfect items for a novice paper crafter.

Here is an overview photo of most of the items. She went with my nature/plants/green theme.
Stickers! Washi tape! Fancy pens! All the stamps! Misting paint! Love, love,love!

Look at the lovely details in these HAND CARVED stamps. I can hardly wait to try them out. :potted_plant::cactus:

I don’t even know what kinds of pens, pencils, etc. to use for paper crafting. I am so grateful for this treasure trove.

And the grand finale, these STUNNING emerald cards. The texture is gorgeous. The photo doesn’t do it justice.

Irid3sc3nt, this is the most thoughtful swap package. Thank you so much. :green_heart:

9 Likes

Oh I’m so glad you liked it, I wasn’t sure if I sent enough crafted items. The 3-part stamp is a pot, a cactus, and a cactus flower. I can’t remember if I wrote that in the note.

4 Likes

Everything is just perfect.

2 Likes

@irid3sc3nt - Those hand carved stamps are amazing. I tried carving stamps and it wasnt as easy as I thought it would be. Those are perfect! The emerald card looks cool. And all those supplies are great!

3 Likes

Wow! So many cool things! I love those multi-component stamps, and I can tell yours will make very charming flowering cacti. I was thinking I was about ready to send, but now I have swap anxiety!

3 Likes

Wow! Great package! I love Washi tape- those are really pretty! And the stamps are awesome! And I need to get or make some paint spray like that- how freaking awesome!

3 Likes

I wanted to do all plants and green, then when I was wrapping I didn’t have green tissue paper! sigh

4 Likes

Same! These packages were great.

3 Likes