Stitchcraft anatomy projects

I picked up the book Stitchcraft earlier this year and an super in love with the designs! I’ve made a few anatomical hearts for presents that I’ve failed to take pics of, but here’s a few including my favorite skeleton!

26 Likes

I love the skeleton with the skirt! I looked at getting that book for my oldest daughter for Christmas. She’s just taken interest in embroidery and cross stitch though, and that book seemed a bit daunting.

Were there good instructions or was it more inspirational?

These are super cool.

These are amazing, great job!

It’s great for inspiration but the instructions are pretty minimal and there is no how to explanations for the stitches. I’ve also found that the patterns included don’t always match the finished project shown as an example, but they are beautiful!

1 Like

@MightyMitochondria have you seen these? I mean, wow!

@Rootcraft I really like the mountainscape on the skeleton one.

1 Like

Love these so much! That skeleton :black_heart:

1 Like

Holy moly, those are amazing! I am running straight out to get a copy of that book, wow! Thank you for sharing :).

1 Like

I LOVE this! Thanks for thinking of me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love the floral patterns against the anatomical hearts such an unexpected combination but so beautiful together.

1 Like

Beautiful work! I think the first heart is my favorite. Well done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this book! I really like that she gives you the basic pattern but you can make your own “guts” . You did an amazing job. Love the textures.

1 Like

Initially I bought this book for the pictures but I found the projects to be really fun looking and now I want to make them all.

1 Like

These are amazing! I love embroidery but I haven’t seen that book, I’m definitely going to go check it out after seeing your awesome projects.

3 Likes

Very neat! I envy all of you who have such mad embroidery skills. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to LC! I can’t wait to see you post some of your embroidery!

2 Likes

These are simply amazing!

1 Like

These are great! Thank you for sharing. I’m going to try embroidery this year.

1 Like

Nice stitching!

1 Like

Well just great, now I’ve gone and bought another book. :smile:

2 Likes