STS (Shop the Swap) 2024 Fall Market Discussion

I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for asking :grin:

2 Likes

Ok, sent my q. I guess that means now I have to go round up Things & take photos of them.

4 Likes

Started setting up my shop in my own DMs. It took me a minute to figure it out, but I’m on it, now! Holy moly I have a lot of stuff to post…. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for catching that!

1 Like

I have eleven messages that I’m assuming are all for STS. I will be working on them this evening.

9 Likes

Eeep! I just posted my shop and I hope I didn’t miss anything… now I’ll probably have to wait until tomorrow because a lot of people are possibly at their bedtime. YAY

5 Likes

I love your shop!!!

2 Likes

I see the shops that are live and I am so anxious for my message! The waiting is always the hardest part. lol

3 Likes

I posted my shop but I may keep it closed a few days. My daughter was in a car accident today. She’s fine. Her car is not. Thus I’ll be playing taxi to get her to college classes until insurance decides if we get a rental car or not, if the car is repairable, etc. I count on mornings after I’ve dropped my son at school to make post office runs and that time just evaporated. Basically things are complicated and today sucks.

9 Likes

Oh no! Don’t worry, there’s a lot of time.

1 Like

Oh yikes!! So sorry, that sounds like a lot. :confused:

1 Like

Oh no! That must have been so scary. I am glad she okay. Hugs

1 Like

Thanks all. I’m beyond grateful my daughter and the other driver are ok and definitely counting my blessings. I’m just stressed about being down a vehicle, the unexpected expense (especially headed into the holiday season), and trying to get my kid to and from her college classes.

6 Likes

Ugh, that sounds like a lot! So sorry @Tapestry and so thankful no one was injured!

1 Like

Oh no, I’m glad she’s ok though. What a crappy situation. :disappointed: Hopefully insurance will pay for a rental car!

Posted my shop.

Will be adding:
Another glitter Frog. :blush: Same as the one I listed already.

Sand Seal Plushie. I haven’t decided on the colors yet.

I’m also hoping to add the grab bags soon! Each grab bag will contain:
1 button that is not listed in the shop. (Oooh mystery button)
1 random lapel pin
Paper clippings from magazines and old comics and etc.

I’ll add more stuff besides these as time goes on. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! I’m so glad she’s alright! I’ve been there a couple times with my daughter- I feel your pain! So stressful! :persevere: Drop in any time you need a long-distance verbal hug! :heart:

2 Likes

Will the tulips fold flat for shipping?

1 Like

Ooh, good snag on Vase C. I was really torn between C and H. Was tempted to get both, but told myself that I had to share. :laughing: I collect tiny art for a dollhouse project I will be doing in the future. No, the dollhouse is not built yet. Yes, I do have it… it’s still in its box under my bed. :rofl:

7 Likes

They will not. I would need to place them with some kind of protection. I’d probably mail them in a box. I think folding the wire would allow me to use a relatively small box.

1 Like