STS (Shop the Swap) 2024 Fall Market Discussion

You can put ,50% for example inside the brackets like this to scale it to 50%. You can also do other % as desired.

6 Likes

If you are on a computer, it is on the text’s preview side (right).

4 Likes

Thanks @photojenn and @gozer :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Is this only available at the initial upload?

I usually do LC on my phone, I have the app :sunglasses:

1 Like

You should be able to edit.

1 Like

Woohoo! I got it!!! Shop looks a lot better now. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Wait…. LC has an APP??

3 Likes

My thought exactly!

1 Like

Discourse, the platform LC is on has an app. It’s called Discourse Hub

5 Likes

Is it this one? This isn’t the one I have though.

This is what it looks like on my phone

I think it’s actually just a shortcut to the webpage? I’ve thought it was an app all this time.

3 Likes

I think I finally got all the pictures I need - now to decide points for items (this is the hard part for me!).

4 Likes

yeah that’s just a short cut to the web page. that’s how I have mine set up.

I tried the discourse app initially and didn’t like it but it’s been a few years so maybe it’s improved.

5 Likes

Sorry for confusing people :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

How do I do this short cut thing? I’m approaching old-ladyhood and sometimes I find these things confusing…. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

what type of phone do you have

1 Like

iPhone

iPhone or iPad

1. Open Safari. …
  2. Navigate to the website you want to save to your home screen by entering the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to.
  3. Tap the Share button on the bottom of the page. …
  4. In the list of options that appear, scroll down until you see Add to Home Screen.
3 Likes

Thank you!! :heart:

1 Like

The points ARE SO HARD.
I like that they’re points and not dollar amounts, but it doesn’t seem to make things easier, haha.

4 Likes

It is just a bookmark, but it also keeps LC open in its own window (not whatever browser you usually use) which also makes it seem more app-like. So it makes sense, and is basically working like an app would.

5 Likes