STS (Shop the Swap) 2024 Fall Market Discussion

I cannot believe I was oblivious to this discussion, which started in January?? Good grief.
And now I also don’t have enough ready to go, so I’ll watch longingly this year …

6 Likes

You still have time!! Go go goooooooo

4 Likes

That’s right! The starter things could be fairly small and you can work on adding larger ones later. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hahaha, if only I could knit faster!
I’m very tempted by your pottery and some of the other shops as well.
Let me look at the dates as well as my craft room when I get home and make a final decision

6 Likes

Now that’s just ADORABLE :smiling_face:

2 Likes

How hilarious and great that your daughter likes STS!

Eta: and cookies sound fabulous! But your art is lovely, so either way is a guaranteed claim!

2 Likes

It’s her favorite shopping event of the year. Black Friday has nothing on STS :rofl:.

I hope you can join us!

10 Likes

I mean, I have to agree with her on that one!!

@kayrun - would love for you to join, but understand if you can’t. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to add some color pencil detail and apply a coat of sealer, but I’ll have this added to the store tomorrow:

10 Likes

I got the goblin planter from @Tapestry and a teeny vase from @Mountains_and_Clouds today!

10 Likes

I am really loving seeing all the fun art everyone is offering. :heart: I want to give people a head’s up that I have a pile I hope to add in the next day, hopefully. Stay-tuned…

8 Likes

Oooh that’s exciting!! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Just added that bird ATC to my shop!

Finished version:

8 Likes

My new tiny vase from @Mountains_and_Clouds arrived today! And I’ve already put 3 quills from my hedgie boy, Pipkin in it. He approves, because clearly he deserves to be worshipped and adored :joy:.

15 Likes

OMG he’s absolutely adorable!!

1 Like

He is the best model ever!!

2 Likes

Awww, he’s so cute :purple_heart:

1 Like

Twenty-six unread messages today! I can work on them for a bit, but I might not get through it all this evening.

8 Likes

Definitely understandable

Okay, I made it down to nine before my bedtime. :laughing:
I hope to work on it in the morning.

To expedite my copy/paste abilities (I have to keep two separate excel sheets plus the swap thread), please keep to this format:

FOR CLAIMS
Send by September 29
LC4Life to MissCrafty - miniature felt plushies - (2)
Jane D. Oh
123 Veggie Patch Field
Anywhere, ZZ 987645

FOR SENT
Send by September 29
Tracking # 1234 2345 3456 4567 5678 00

FOR RECEIVED
Send by September 29

You can also copy/paste from the master list on the STS main page… I think it’s the 5th one down… into your messages.

Thank you! Super fun to see all the swapping happening! :smiling_face: :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes