STS (Shop the Swap) 2024 Fall Market Discussion

My son would enjoy a rainbow-color or tie-dye suncatcher.
Our elf on the shelf needs some of those curly elf shoes or boots.

3 Likes

Anyone on the fence has two days! I’ll be closing swap signups on the 18th.

5 Likes

I’ve added a listing for a dozen Tuxedo Cookies and a listing for Vanilla Toffee Fudge to my store. Only one each. If all goes well, and there’s enough interest, I’ll likely add more in the near future. I’ve put them at 2pts each.

5 Likes

The Vanilla Toffee fudge is setting up nicely! Susieoregon snapped it up this time, but there may be other flavors coming in the near future. :smiling_face:

Fudge is one of my favorite treats and I make a ton of it every Christmas.

6 Likes

Um, yeah. :stuck_out_tongue: Put me on the waiting list for next time!

1 Like

I scored cookies from you last year and they were the bomb so I know that fudge is gonna be AMAZING!

Thank you @Tapestry! I’m not a very good cook or baker so it’s a real treat to get home baked goodies.

3 Likes

Awww, thank you! It makes me so happy to share baked goods.

I love baking, but I’ve rarely had a chance to bake this past year. My husband was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and struggles to avoid sugar as it is. So I only bake sweets if he’s traveling or I’m sending them to friends.

7 Likes

I’m hoping I make it in time for the cookies! :grin:

3 Likes

They’re yours!

1 Like

Woohoo!

1 Like

Hey all, sorry I’m sitting on points I need to send back into circulation! I’ll hopefully have a chance to make some claims tonight!

Also, I’d probably be interested in some baked items, @Tapestry ! They seem a bit rich for my taste, but husby has a super sweet tooth, lol.

4 Likes

I could do some oatmeal or applesauce cookies which are less rich but still yummy. I need to see which would ship best though, because even with priority shipping, I worry about the shipping time to Hawaii. Hmmmm maybe some biscotti…

4 Likes

Ooohhh I might be interested in biscotti too! (But it is true that things might take longer to travel….Also, I feel like ants sometimes find things in our mailbox ! :scream:)

Also editing my previous statement. My brain is not braining enough right now to make sure I’m doing claims, etc. right so hopefully I will spend the points soon. (I may or may not avoid the internet entirely tomorrow as well, but I’ll be back soon!)

5 Likes

I wish I could have joined this round. I wish our past swaps stats from craftster.org transfered over. I’ll definitely be ready for the next one!

5 Likes

OMG
this looks fantastic
woe is me for joining so late!

2 Likes

Just added a bunch of stuff to my shop!!

3 Likes

More fudge will be added in the next week or two, promise! Though I’ll be switching up the flavor. I’m thinking rolo fudge or chocolate orange.

3 Likes

Chocolate Orange! You’ve discovered my weakness.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I just added a bunch of pet bow ties I made this weekend to my shop. They come in sizes large and small. The large ones are designed to fit over 1" clip collars and the smalls fit over 1/2" collars.

Here is what the sizes look like on my dog. He is 75 pounds.

Please note: he is wearing bow ties from his private collection. All bow ties in my shop have not been worn. I also have 2 new (although thrifted) 1/2” breakaway cat collars that I can include for free to the first people who request them.

Thanks for looking. I love this swap. :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Whew. I made some claims, I’m back open, and posted one more mug for now. I just finished up sanding some new ceramic pieces so I may be able to add some of those in the next day or two.

yaY!

(Also, I’d be interested in fudge too, lol.)

5 Likes