STS (Shop the Swap) 2024 Fall Market Discussion

Whoever snags that mug is going to be lucky! It’s gorgeous!

I’m closed until I can send my current claims and spend down points. Hoping to do that tomorrow.

1 Like

Closed momentarily as well, but hoping to make claims over my lunch break. Just don’t trust my pre-coffee brain to do it correctly! :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve spent down my points and am back open!

5 Likes

I’m working on getting pics posted!
Hope someone likes my offerings :blush:

5 Likes

:raised_hand: ummmm, me. I like your offerings! My daughter was wearing the knit crop top I claimed last year just last week. She’d really love another :joy:.

3 Likes

Just sent out to @jellybean and @Mountains_and_Clouds . :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I was thinking about that when you posted how she likes to shop via STS :slight_smile:
I’m starting a tank test knit, but not sure I’ll finish in time – we shall see!

2 Likes

Too many things I want and not enough points!! I’d love to get some insight from y’all regarding things you might like to see in my shop.

Is there anything you’ve seen me post up as a project that might fire your jets?

4 Likes

I’m finally open for business! come & browse when you can~

off to do some shopping now!

5 Likes

Alright, caught up and open again!

4 Likes

I don’t have anyone to buy it for, but that bee sweater is GORGEOUS!!

1 Like

thanks! I tend to make things to test for pattern designers & almost never have a recipient in mind, LOL

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

I like your Read in Peace bookmark and the TenTeaCles notecards… I didn’t get through looking at everything and I already have some awesome pieces from you :star_struck:

4 Likes

I like your painted rocks project! So inspirational for folks going through hard times. But they are so heavy to mail.

1 Like

I was thinking about doing more TenTeaCles cards. I can do some bookmarks as well. I’m working on some more fishy notecards right now. They will be similar to this:

7 Likes

I adored Bluebird’s Tweets Of Love cards last swap because they’re the perfect size for small swap packages like STS. A set of small fishy cards would be so cute and perfect and I’d definitely grab some! Of course I’ll get the regular size if that’s what more people like!

4 Likes

Smalller cards are good, too! I do like the mini cards and could do a smaller version also.

3 Likes

I see you have snowflakes in your shop again, yay! They looked so pretty last year on a decorative string above my fireplace (it’s a gas fireplace).

3 Likes

Ok, I guess I’ve opened. More chaos merit badges to come, let me know if you’d like other ceramic stuff (I have lots of accent-style beads, more little dishes, & tiny decorative ruins, among other things)

6 Likes