Swapping: Under Construction

index

Welcome to Lettuce Craft! I know you’re itching to start swapping, but give us a little time to work out some kinks and then we’ll be ready to go.

Special thanks to your friendly swap mods from Craftster, here again to serve you: @alteredmommy and @loves2experiment.

~racky, formerly known as rackycoo :slight_smile:

33 Likes

So excited! Already working on a theme for a first swap here! And it’s not even HP themed. Can you believe it??? :joy:

13 Likes

:smile: Can’t wait to see what your evil plan is.

1 Like

Oh yes, I have a few ideas brewing as well :blush:

5 Likes

This is so exciting! Thank you everyone!!! :kissing_heart: I can’t wait to start swapping here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

~Reinikka (aka kartiana)

5 Likes

So excited to start swapping here!

1 Like

happy dance

1 Like

Swapping is what I have missed the most! Can’t wait :smiley:

1 Like

Looking forward to posting the Effing Birds swap!

7 Likes

@geekgirl Looking forward to joining Effing Birds! It’s overdue!

2 Likes

Squee!! :smile:

1 Like

I am SO EXCITED to start swapping again!! I might host a few after the initial rush dies down, so I’m not competing with everybody else! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thinking of another fridge magnet swap!

6 Likes

I promised to host a prayer flag swap as soon as I’m able…and the site is ready for it.

9 Likes

This is what I need, can’t wait!

Is it weird that I missed swapping so much while I’m still actually in two swaps? One is just waiting for my partner’s and my packages to finally arrive, and I’m still crafting for the other one. But still!

4 Likes

Yay… Can’t wait. Will hopefully get the TM patch swaps.going again. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Yessssss! ::grabby hands at TM patches::

5 Likes

Not weird at all! I looked for the swap boards the first thing I did, and I’m also in a swap already at the moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well hello, old friends! Welcome!

4 Likes

Oh yes, please!!

I would love to join another swap!

2 Likes