Sweet (?) 16 Birthday Package - Layers of Love

Our niece is having her 2nd Covid birthday… this one a milestone! To help make it more special we made the unpacking of her shipped package a little more fun! First, I turned a Bath & Body Works box inside out to have the pattern on the outside.

Elena16-01

This is how it will be unwrapped (I hope). Apologies for some of the photos being crummy - I was trying to get this ready to ship out, so was photographing each stage as I went.

Elena16-02

Elena16-03

The flat pack party hat has it’s own topic, but I have since added the soccer playing unicorn.

BACK TO THE LAYERS!

Elena16-04

Elena16-05a Elena16-05b

The 3D numbers have their own topic, too.

Elena16-06

Elena16-07

Elena16-08

Elena16-10

The hamster in the vest and jacket jiggles while “Shake Your Booty” plays! Our hope is that she will get up and shake her booty a bit when she opens it! Also, included is an Etsy gift card.

13 Likes

That is hilarious! I’d be thrilled to receive this for my sweet 44 this year! 44 can be sweet, right?!?
Hope she loves it!

2 Likes

How sweet!

How fun for her!

Thanks so much!

She’s going to love it! So fun and unique. My son so got that hamster card for one of his birthdays. It’s a fave. :laughing:

1 Like

That’s definitely a sweet package! :purple_heart:
(And glad to know I’m not the only one saving BBW boxes for their gingham-y insides…)

2 Likes

What a rad birthday package!

1 Like

So much fun!

Thanks, friends! It is due to arrive on her porch today! Still a week to go until unwrapping, though.