TAKE A BITE OUT OF YOUR STASH - Weekend Challenge

Can’t wait to see it :slight_smile:

A cheerful apron to wear is an awesome project! Lightweight fabric is summery, plus you can always wear it to prep food for a cookout, or when making popsicles, or even canning summer’s bounty of produce.

2 Likes

My first attempt was a fail, trying it a second time with a different medium. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Well, I suppose I have some rhubarb from my in-laws garden that urgently needs to be turned into jam! And I’d have to wear an apron to make sure my best Sunday dress doesn’t turn pink.

3 Likes

See, it totally works! :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s my entry:

Vintage style apron Simplicity 8232 - Take a Bite 2022 Challenge Entry

7 Likes

Heck yeah for our first challenge entry! Way to go. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Woo! Hitting road blocks here, so hope I do have time to get an FP!

2 Likes

I hope so too!! I really want to see that life sized pirate ship :wink: I’m probably the slowest crafter in this community so I do think it’s really funny that I’m the first person with a project finished & posted!

3 Likes

I’m working on a project to amuse you all. It includes multiple steps, and I’ve been working on it in between my regular Sunday chores (meal planning, grocery shopping, & lunch prep for the week). Oh, and in between torturing my poor sweet baby with Tummy Time. I have no idea what the heck I’m going to DO with my weird project once it’s done, but I decided I wanted to make it anyways. LOL. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Friday morning, I got right to it and produced a needed item all from stash. Then I got the idea this has to be beachy or summery. I could stretch it to include my item, but…

2 Likes

Thank you for this fun challenge!
I finally got to make an idea I had in my head for a long time, and had a really fun crafter-noon with my daughter (and we cleaned the table, too, so lots of win).
Here’s my entry:

9 Likes

My project has taken a couple of turns - some good some less so - but I am still going to try to finish tomorrow. For now, glaze is drying.

3 Likes

Hopefully I understood the theme correctly! I just posted my project and it was a drinking horn holder/holster that I will be wearing with my ren faire look. Got to use some stash materials!

5 Likes

Wow fun reading here​:yum::rofl::heart::star_struck:

I submit Camping stash bag in a rush - Take a Bite 2022 Challenge Entry
In a.fesperate rush to get packed for a camping trip.

7 Likes

sigh

I think I’m only halfway through my project with little hope of finishing the last half by tomorrow evening. But, the prompt was a good kick in the pants to try something new, and I appreciate that.

4 Likes

I am not sure I will get my project done either but here’s hoping!

5 Likes

nearly forgot to take photos, but here is my entry - Giddy up (Sea) Horsey - Take a BITE out of your stash- Weekend Challenge Entry

2 Likes

I am not pleased with how a portion of my project came out, but last night at bedtime I had an idea to make it better! Luckily, I don’t have to undo what I have done, just flip something over! And I think that I can have what I need for this “change order” in stash. I am up early, so I can do some work before I head into town on bi-weekly errands and hopefully it will be ready to move to the next step when I return.

3 Likes

My entry Beach Bucket

Several months ago, I purchased some hot pink yarn (5 balls in the bag) with plans to make my grand daughter a hat, then decided I needed one too and this challenge gave me the push to finally finish myself one.

5 Likes