Teeny Tiny Circus Shriney

I recently cleaned out my craft room (what a chore!) and found the tiniest of jeweler’s tins. I thought it would be fun to make a teeny circus shrine out of it. I ended up using only the lid, as the tin itself was so fat. I glued the background paper and the images to the rim of the lid. Here it is, next to a penny for scale.

After I took that photo, I added some light blue dots on top of the red dots, but I couldn’t get that photo to look quite as good. The first photo is a way better indication of the light and the colors.

This shrine is so tiny that I’m afraid it would be easy to lose! I’m thinking it needs to be a part of a bigger project…

EDIT: Surprise, it IS part of a bigger project!

LETTUCE CRAFT NOTE: This project was crafted and donated to the Craft Stars Fundraiser ! It is available via online auction until Saturday, February 8. For more information, please visit the auction listing .

33 Likes

This is the BEST! I love the scale most of all. It rocks!

1 Like

Wow! That is amazing and so sweet!

1 Like

That’s amazing!! So tiny and wonderful! You’re inspiring me to have a go at making something tiny today :grinning:

2 Likes

Wow!!! That’s amazing! I love the decoration you’ve done on the tin. Inspiring!

1 Like

Beautiful! Tiny things are my favorite!

1 Like

So, so, so CUTE!

1 Like

Ohh, I am super excited to see if that happens! You know, it’s a great size for one of those printers drawers. Pretty sure you’ve got enough stuff to totally fill one of those. Now that, I’d love to see!

1 Like

Oh lawd, I am all about the cubbies. I have a printer’s drawer and two giant cubbies from Pottery Barn (shown). :rofl:

12 Likes

I’m hoping it becomes a part of another project too, but it is equally enchanting all by itself.

2 Likes

@pottermouth My thoughts exactly!!

1 Like

Gasssssp. ADORE it!

I think you’re rubbing off on me. :grimacing: I made something itty bitty this week, too.

1 Like

This is so me! LOL my fiance is always teasing me about my love of “cubbies”. In my defense though, where else can you display all the little treasures? Cubby love!

Your little circus shrine is perfect!

1 Like

Amazing!

1 Like

That’s so cute! I love the use of the elephant, and the dots. I hope you find some bigger project to add it to :smiley:

1 Like

I am so in love with all the circus shrines. This one is so tiny!

1 Like

And don’t think I don’t see those wagons with the eyes. :wink: I was going to get one from your Etsy shop, but you’d put the shop in vacation mode by then. Ah well, one can dream. :laughing:

1 Like

I can’t wrap my mind around how you assembled something the size of a penny. This is bonkers.

1 Like

Lol, of course you have cubbies full of le awesome! Didn’t I send you a frozen Charlie a while ago? My own cubbies were over flowing (four printer’s drawers, two of the kids have one too!). And you know what? I have that exact little red suitcase too, I’m about to do an epic project with it.

1 Like

Oooh… I love epic projects!

2 Likes