Thing-A-Day February 2021 Craftalong

Good call! The buttons give them even more character.

1 Like

My thing for today was decorating my guest room…mostly online shopping and setting up the new bed.

I also prepped some pages for the art class we are doing the the Art Journaling Craftalong.

Tomorrow, I will do the lesson and watch the next one.

3 Likes

Today I did a spread in my art journal:

And worked on yarn over/knit two together:

7 Likes

23rd Feb

Just a little more on my cross stitch today

3 Likes

Today I did some video editing and made a thumbnail for said video :upside_down_face: My poor YouTube channel has been neglected since November… oh well. Now that that’s done I can move onto more physcal crafting! Like more gelli prints while the table is still setup :grin: :heart:

3 Likes

Crocheted basket! There is a little something extra inside that is my favourite bit :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Day 23: Some exercises from a class I’m taking with some folks from the Art Journaling Craftalong. I can’t figure out how to copy the photo from there on phone, so here’s a link to the post: Art Journaling Craftalong.

(Edited to link to the correct reply; I was 100% not trying to take credit for @Abbeeroad’s page :woman_facepalming:t2:)

2 Likes

Lol sometimes it can be tricky to make sure you grab the right reply. :laughing: I have same issue when linking to posts in the HPC.

Love your scribbles on the book page!

1 Like

Yesterday and today I worked on the head, arms, legs, ears, and muzzles for 3 Pumpkin Bears.

20210223_205555_resize_73

7 Likes

I’m still plodding along on my hat. And today i needed a break from it and took a knitted hat from the mending pile that just never was quite right and began frogging it to reclaim the yarn.

2 Likes

Some more gelli prints from yesterday:

And some from today:

8 Likes

Love that corner orange with black splats!

1 Like

Day 24:
There’s some kind of hideous magic involved in masterboards when the process can turn these:

Into THIS!

8 Likes

Total magic! :sparkles:

1 Like

Right? Almost the entire way through you are thinking to self, “self, what sort of ugly mess is this?!”
…then
~BAM~ total fabulous amazeballs glorious beautiful. I am surprised every . single . time.

1 Like

wow–the magic of master boards!

2 Likes

They are actually real magic!

2 Likes

Oh gosh everyone has been doing lots of crafting! I got kinda busy this last week. And just didn’t feel up to crafting. I did a little cross stitching on my project. And then made some dinners. But nothing fancy.

3 Likes

24th Feb

Used some of the twinchie backgrounds cut from the sheet of heart zentangle doodles and made some with the theme “Love is…”

Oh and some more cross stitch - it is getting so close to being done :grin:

7 Likes

My pumpkin bear patch has grown to 6!

8 Likes