Thing-A-Day February 2021 Craftalong

Finished my denim quilt top! Hope to finish the whole quilt next weekend.

Ended up not changing the cylinder in the lock because it’s a slightly different size. I guess that’s why we didn’t do it 6 years! Didn’t have time for the BOM either but at least I did a bit of cross stitch.

2 Likes

I did some gelli printing today :slightly_smiling_face: here are the ones that I think are “finished”

8 Likes

Starting yet another Pumpkin Bear.

6 Likes

Day 22: I made chickpea pasta for dinner, garnished here with cheese and bacon.

7 Likes

Good call! The buttons give them even more character.

1 Like

My thing for today was decorating my guest room…mostly online shopping and setting up the new bed.

I also prepped some pages for the art class we are doing the the Art Journaling Craftalong.

Tomorrow, I will do the lesson and watch the next one.

3 Likes

Today I did a spread in my art journal:

And worked on yarn over/knit two together:

7 Likes

23rd Feb

Just a little more on my cross stitch today

3 Likes

Today I did some video editing and made a thumbnail for said video :upside_down_face: My poor YouTube channel has been neglected since November… oh well. Now that that’s done I can move onto more physcal crafting! Like more gelli prints while the table is still setup :grin: :heart:

3 Likes

Crocheted basket! There is a little something extra inside that is my favourite bit :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Day 23: Some exercises from a class I’m taking with some folks from the Art Journaling Craftalong. I can’t figure out how to copy the photo from there on phone, so here’s a link to the post: Art Journaling Craftalong.

(Edited to link to the correct reply; I was 100% not trying to take credit for @Abbeeroad’s page :woman_facepalming:t2:)

2 Likes

Lol sometimes it can be tricky to make sure you grab the right reply. :laughing: I have same issue when linking to posts in the HPC.

Love your scribbles on the book page!

1 Like

Yesterday and today I worked on the head, arms, legs, ears, and muzzles for 3 Pumpkin Bears.

20210223_205555_resize_73

7 Likes

I’m still plodding along on my hat. And today i needed a break from it and took a knitted hat from the mending pile that just never was quite right and began frogging it to reclaim the yarn.

2 Likes

Some more gelli prints from yesterday:

And some from today:

8 Likes

Love that corner orange with black splats!

1 Like

Day 24:
There’s some kind of hideous magic involved in masterboards when the process can turn these:

Into THIS!

8 Likes

Total magic! :sparkles:

1 Like

Right? Almost the entire way through you are thinking to self, “self, what sort of ugly mess is this?!”
…then
~BAM~ total fabulous amazeballs glorious beautiful. I am surprised every . single . time.

1 Like

wow–the magic of master boards!

2 Likes