Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I agree with Megwell on that.

I think if you were making and selling or something like that it would be different. I remember liking a fellow who I saw in an interview who was making something from someone else’s pattern. He included the price of the pattern in his product and he bought the pattern for each order. So if he sold 50 of whatever it was he bought the digital pattern 50 times from that designer. I thought that was an interesting way to do that.

5 Likes

Ooh! I might be interested in a few of those patterns :grin:

2 Likes

I’m hoping to do some more clothes sewing, I’d happily look over those patterns :slight_smile:

@AIMR I’m also planning on doing some clothes sewing, so if you’ve and plus sizes I’d been interested x

1 Like

Hey guys! A few of you have requested sticker so I’ll sort through them today and divide them between you :kissing_heart: I’ll post again if I have any leftover :smile:

3 Likes

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

1 Like

And here’s what I did with the hearts!

I made myself a temp grid with washi tape and yarn to get everything lined up.

Thanks again for sharing!!

19 Likes

The power of repetition! What a beautiful piece you made!

3 Likes

That looks awesome! :tada:

2 Likes

Wow, your idea was brilliant!

3 Likes

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

You’re on a framing roll! And genius grid!!!

2 Likes

Wow, how fabulous!

1 Like

Clever temporary grid! Lovely hearts!!

2 Likes

That’s really lovely! My gears are turning a little with ideas for dies…

I hope you’ll give it its own topic.

4 Likes

Good idea! I’ll create one now.

Eta - here it is

3 Likes

I posted a while ago about a monopoly quilt I am planning/collecting/cutting for. I have found a solid that is a close match to the centre area of the game board, but havent been able to find any blenders that are similar (I’m using blenders for the property colours).

This is the solid.

And here is the pic of my dad’s monopoly board.

Does anyone have any scraps/leftovers of a blender that is similar? Although it’s called spearmint, its not really minty green, it’s more of a pale sage?

Anything more than 5" square would be useful to add some interest.

3 Likes

What do you mean by “blenders”, I’m not sure what that might be?

1 Like

Usually is it a single coloured patterned fabric like these

2 Likes