Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Hope you feel better! Will you be doing the art zoom Friday?

I think a lot of people got sick over the holidays! My husband had to cancel a lunch with a friend because of flu…I thought I was getting it, but it was just lack of rest. My sister and her husband got colds after their holiday cruise. UGH! And, the extra cold weather sure hasn’t helped!

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon! Like @AIMR, I know people who got sick with the flu over the holidays. No fun! Don’t feel stressed over anything; enjoy your Christmas!

2 Likes

I plan to Zoom, might not talk much though

2 Likes

Feel better soon!!

Everyone here got colds over the last few weeks even with being very careful!

2 Likes

Does anyone have paper napkins with a restaurant/bar logo on them that they’re looking to get rid of? My brother has requested that for a project, and I don’t think I have anything in my stash with a logo. Based on what he’s told me, I’m guessing somewhere in the one-to-a-few range would be plenty, and there’s no major rush. Thanks in advance!

Way back when this thread started, @madebyBeaG was kind enough to send me a bunch of roses. I use them in shrines, mostly, but for some reason, I just couldn’t get this silly little project idea of making a birdhouse out of my head. Finally did it.

Thanks, @madebyBeaG for making this happen!

link to project

15 Likes

This is so charming. :orange_heart::orange_heart:

Did you ever find something? I can pick up some from a fast food place but not sure that’s what you actually want.

1 Like

Very cute!

Thank you, but that’s absolutely not necessary :grinning:. He can totally get his own fast food napkins (and said as much when putting in the request).

Any takers?

Vintage sock doll baby

Taken:
6" X 8.5", washed with spot remover & pressed. The fabric is aged but clean.

105" of bias tape, 2" wide when unfolded.

Ute Vasina troll doll patterns, out of print.

36 X 48" paper pieced art quilt pattern

Pretty little bug purses.

Vintage topsy turvy baby doll

Vintage cloth doll with 3 outfits

Vintage topsy turvy baby doll

3 Likes

That bias tape * swoon *

2 Likes

Fun collection of things! I might be interested in two of the patterns: the cloth doll with 3 sets of clothes and the asleep/awake topsy-turvy doll.

1 Like

Let me know when you decide!

2 more.
These cute dolls, patterns & instruction pages.

Adorable mice! In french but easy enough to figure out.

2 Likes

Those doll patterns are fabulous! Makes me really miss those poppet dolls from the old place…

1 Like

Ghilie. I gave @Pigeon a Cupcake doll for her bday years ago, the Poppets were just too tricky for me. Really magical crafters made beautiful versions of that sweet dolly.

1 Like

I’ll take the Dream Catcher paper pieced art quilt pattern!

1 Like

I will probably not actually ever make them either, but I would love the troll doll patterns.

1 Like

Done! I’ll get them in the mail to you ladies this week.

1 Like