Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Thank you @Magpie & @irid3sc3nt & @HeroicHatchling !! :slight_smile:

I have many more (but those are not free). I do hope/plan on adding more content, just life keeps getting in the way. I’m sure we all know how that happens!!

3 Likes

Do you have your paid classes available somewhere?

1 Like

Yes, the classes that I created for CraftArtEdu. I have them on Etsy (thought we weren’t supposed to talk about those thing here??) (censor me if needed) The shop is IntimateForest.

Thank you for the clarifications! My shop is IntimateForest - Etsy I have 35 different tutorials there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think you can share your Etsy shop/other sales info in the lounge thread created for it, just not in general threads.

5 Likes

You can put links in your bio too! And answering direct questions or mentioning a blog or shop is fine. It’s just posting for the sole purpose of selling that’s not ok here.

7 Likes

Exactly what Magpie said. If someone asks about it, it’s totally fine to share. We just don’t want spammers screaming “come to my store and give me your money!”, without any thought to sharing here as part of a community of crafters.

8 Likes

Just an update on the postcards I offered … I haven’t forgotten about the requests, I’ve been sick for the last two weeks and haven’t had the energy to sort through them yet. Once I’m doing better and we’ve had our family Christmas, which had to be postponed once already, I’ll work on them.

8 Likes

Hope you feel better! Will you be doing the art zoom Friday?

I think a lot of people got sick over the holidays! My husband had to cancel a lunch with a friend because of flu…I thought I was getting it, but it was just lack of rest. My sister and her husband got colds after their holiday cruise. UGH! And, the extra cold weather sure hasn’t helped!

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon! Like @AIMR, I know people who got sick with the flu over the holidays. No fun! Don’t feel stressed over anything; enjoy your Christmas!

2 Likes

I plan to Zoom, might not talk much though

2 Likes

Feel better soon!!

Everyone here got colds over the last few weeks even with being very careful!

2 Likes

Does anyone have paper napkins with a restaurant/bar logo on them that they’re looking to get rid of? My brother has requested that for a project, and I don’t think I have anything in my stash with a logo. Based on what he’s told me, I’m guessing somewhere in the one-to-a-few range would be plenty, and there’s no major rush. Thanks in advance!

Way back when this thread started, @madebyBeaG was kind enough to send me a bunch of roses. I use them in shrines, mostly, but for some reason, I just couldn’t get this silly little project idea of making a birdhouse out of my head. Finally did it.

Thanks, @madebyBeaG for making this happen!

link to project

15 Likes

This is so charming. :orange_heart::orange_heart:

Did you ever find something? I can pick up some from a fast food place but not sure that’s what you actually want.

1 Like

Very cute!

Thank you, but that’s absolutely not necessary :grinning:. He can totally get his own fast food napkins (and said as much when putting in the request).

Any takers?

Vintage sock doll baby

Taken:
6" X 8.5", washed with spot remover & pressed. The fabric is aged but clean.

105" of bias tape, 2" wide when unfolded.

Ute Vasina troll doll patterns, out of print.

36 X 48" paper pieced art quilt pattern

Pretty little bug purses.

Vintage topsy turvy baby doll

Vintage cloth doll with 3 outfits

Vintage topsy turvy baby doll

3 Likes

That bias tape * swoon *

2 Likes

Fun collection of things! I might be interested in two of the patterns: the cloth doll with 3 sets of clothes and the asleep/awake topsy-turvy doll.

1 Like