Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I am not going to look…(wahhhhhh…I looked!)…

That journal is fabulous…and those felted stones…wow…

4 Likes

Oooooh, I also have a @calluna book from the STS and it’s so fun for art journaling! I also love the idea of makes wiggling to get out - makes me think of the magic glow worms from James and the Giant Peach.

5 Likes

I would absolutely love the browns. I’ll PM you.

2 Likes

Wow! What a haul! She’s good at spoiling!

1 Like

Wow! You hit the jackpot! That book is beautiful :heart: and I spy Strawberry Shortcake!!! :strawberry: :heart: :strawberry: :heart: :strawberry:

3 Likes

Magpie made me that amazing smock dress out of the blue recently, so this was sort of a thank you package!
And to be fair : the finished TM patches were received in swaps; mine are never that even! And since I no longer have a project in mind, I thought it better to re-home them than leave them in a storage container any longer.

6 Likes

Found a random “mushroom” leftover from my Mushroom March cards… anyone want it? Lol… the word is just under five inches long

4 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me. I just destashed almost all my acrylic yarn, though. Since I started spinning, I have a huge stash of handspun. Definitely lots of good projects there…and enough to do some big ones.

4 Likes

My computer is in the basement room with the torn up floor so I’m only able to look at stuff on the phone which is so tiny and hard to type on. I would love to request some items but it’s going to take me a bit to coordinate time on a bigger screen. Everybody has such great stash! Isn’t it fun rummaging each other’s craft rooms like this? I remember my girlfriend group taking great delight in picking through each other’s purses in high school, it was so fun seeing what other people found worthy of collecting.
:musical_score: :musical_note: Getting to know you, getting to know all about you … :musical_note:
What a great community project this is, I’m just loving it!

8 Likes

THANK YOU for putting it together!

5 Likes

Yes I agree @magpie! This has been so fun - thank you! I have added some iridescent papers here.

2 Likes

I remember when you came to visit and basically “shopped” my craftroom…I wish people really could do that…sometimes I have things that I don’t even remember and with fresh eyes, it reminds me what I was going to make! lol…

Even with all this time on my hands, I can’t and don’t want to craft 24/7 so there is no sense hanging on to so much that it makes it unenjoyable! I am glad to send off stuff and window shop!

2 Likes

I left with the most delightful jumble of yarn ends, pretty sure a variegated green and black in my stash is from you. It’s one of my faves and I am hoarding it for just the right project, not too proud to admit, lol.

1 Like

Thanks for the beautiful masterboards @Reinikka. I was so excited to receive these, they are gorgeous!

10 Likes

I received from @calluna today. All are wonderful… but do you see that little decorated tin box on the left? Yeah…

The little tin box was full of baubles and trinkets! I feel like she sent me her fairy treasure chest. Here is the contents of that little tin box:

And just in time too… I have a whimsy swap to gather for… :grin:

11 Likes

That was indeed my fairy treasure chest! But I hadn’t even really opened it in the past few years so it’s time the whimsies start circulating again. A tin made by @racky was the only proper thing for my metal bits collection, and it didn’t seem right to send the bits independent of their vessel!

7 Likes

I totally recognize that tin. The tutorial is famous! What an awesome thing to share, wow.

Anybody else want a random collection of whimsies & do-dads? I didn’t have time to craft for that swap, I really wanted to join just to send treasures though.

4 Likes

Calluna must be a wizard to get all those tiny things in that tin…wow…what a collection…and I so remember that tin…and the tutorial…thanks @magpie for sharing it again here!

If anyone has any images of Madonna with Child, I collect those for a project I am working on…details will be in my list!

2 Likes

I’ve updated my list too. Sort of surprised @audity hasn’t nabbed the Halloweenie fabrics :wink:.

2 Likes

Oh wow what an amazing stash you have! I’d be happy to take that halloween fabric off your hands, and will keep you in mind when I need a few buttons and beads :heart_eyes:

I need to look through all the lists again!!

1 Like