Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

@Bunny1kenobi gifted me with these awesome stencils!

I’m excited to play with these soon. Rehoming so much stuff the last couple weeks, and getting packages with new stash, feels really good. Though I can’t make a habit of doing this much shipping in general, once every few years it is a nice postal splurge!

12 Likes

I received from @Bunny1kenobi!
Thank you for all of those wonderful happy birthday stickers!

6 Likes

I added a few offer and looking for items items to my list. I really need to sit down and sort through my paper supplies, they have been collecting dust for too long.

3 Likes

This was in my give away bag…it is navy with plum…I think it is the same yarn colorway as in your link, the second one…if you want it, it is yours!

Also, what kind of black fun fur and how much? I still have loads of novelty yarns…

2 Likes

I am literally LMAO over here. Of course you have this yarn. of course you do :smile:

5 Likes

It is almost a full skein so I have no idea what I had in mind…I recall buying the red and green colorways as well but have no idea what was made, if anything! Kinda sad that I would have a random yarn but good that I knew exactly where it was! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh wow! I thought this request was a real long shot. I would love it.

I am looking for around a half a skein (maybe?) of the fun fur. I want to make a soot sprite.

3 Likes

PM me your mailing address…I have that yarn as well…lol…

4 Likes

I received some lovely buttons from @madebyBeaG!! Thank you so much!!

5 Likes

Hey, @kittykill, are you still looking for sock yarns? I think I have a couple of balls I can take pics to send you tomorrow when the light is better. LMK

3 Likes

Yay, I’m glad they arrived! Enjoy!

Did everyone see my original Lip Balm Holders?
They used to sell for 10-12 dollars each, back when I had my Etsy shop.
I think it’s a shame that they are just sitting in boxes on my shelves.
Get two of them for free!

Just a reminder: I don’t need anything in return!

6 Likes

@AntBee. I am! I will gladly take it off your hands.

1 Like

Woohoo! Do you want pics or to have it unexpected? PM me your address and i’ll pack it up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just unexpected is fine with me!

3 Likes

wow, those are lovely!

2 Likes

Everybody is being so generous with their lovely stash! It truly warms my heart to see it.
I have little piles of stuff waiting to be packaged up & sent here & there. I’m still recovering from the vaccine but my energy’s perking up so hopefully I’ll be mailing this week.

8 Likes

Is anyone looking for crochet cotton? I’ll go back and look when I get a second but I figured I should put here that I have some to share.

3 Likes

I also listed some…I was thinking maybe people who make those tamari balls could use them, but not sure what the use for the bases…I kept some colors but I also have too much…

4 Likes

Maybe we need to bring lace collars back! Lol

3 Likes

I made a lot of lacy cuffs in the past, but just not that interested in making them anymore…also, crochet bracelets and anklets…I have just lost interest in some of the crafts I did in the past…have to pick and choose what I enjoy the most!

I still love making mandalas, blankets and shawls…

3 Likes