Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Hahaha! no wonder yarn seems to expand out of its boxes and bins … like tribbles!

7 Likes

Wow, that yarn is gorgeous! What’s the pattern you’ve chosen for it? I’m excited to see what you make!

Hey @audity did you see the bright variegated yarn in @fishstix43’s collection?
@madebyBeaG has lots of eyelash yarn too :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are our supplies pimp…lol

8 Likes

Facilitator of crafty good times!

9 Likes

I got some clay from @calluna that I am kneading so I can mold some faces! I haven’t made a dotee or spirit doll in over two years…too long…

4 Likes

You could propose it as a swap theme for the next round…
I’d like a stationary exchange some time…

I know…I forget what things I like to make but going through this weeding process has reminded me why I have some of the things I do…

1 Like

I found a shawl pattern that uses exactly this quantity of this brand of yarn on Ravelry I’m planning to give that a try. Not sure to what end yet… maybe donate it or hold for a gift, but that will depend on if i get it done ha!

4 Likes

I have one set of that eyelash yarn left in my list, but I could cut more, if needed/wanted.
I have about 8 full skeins of all of them.

Also, I have thousands of BUTTONS to get rid of (and still keep over ten thousand for myself…). I only listed some specialty ones and small ones here, because of their low weight. But if you are looking for sewing buttons, in a certain color, size, or design, just contact me and see if I can help you out. Remember I’m in Belgium, so this won’t work if you’re in a hurry.

NEW!
I just added lots of finished products to my list.
My original LIP BALM HOLDERS in five sizes and VASELINE TIN HOLDERS.
Available in sets of two (you can combine sizes).

Just a reminder: I don’t need anything in return!

4 Likes

I finally got around to starting my list. I have a ton more stuff that hopefully I will add. For right now it is a few stamps, sticker sheets, markers and aida cloth.
My List

3 Likes

Are you looking for full skeins of sock yarns? Any particular colors? Are they for your loomed socks?

1 Like

They are for my loom socks. If they aren’t full skeins, that’s okay, I can practice. No color in particular. Even if I didn’t make socks, I could still practice my looming (is that a word?) with them.

4 Likes

I found a package full of beautiful fabric and other goodies from @Bunny1kenobi in my mailbox today :kissing_heart: Thank you!!!

I have lists and notes with everything I need to pack up and send, just want everyone to know I’ll get them out eventually :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! That was FAST!

1 Like

I got a small but might package from @aspenwell!!! Full of clay and some red fabric for my forever someday quilt! Thanks! It was generous of you to send so much, but it will be used!

I have a few more items to send out this week…cutting fabrics has been slow due to health issues, but I am determined to clear stuff out!

7 Likes

I am sending thank you post cards to people who have sent me supplies, but wanted to acknowledge them here too. I received some floss and stitch markers (of the perfect style) from @AIMR, washi tape and stickers from @aspenwall, Amy Brown Fairy cards from @Reinikka, color zippers from @Lynx and a cornucopia of colorful papers from @calluna that I still need to go through properly (so pretty!).

All items requested from me have been mailed and it sounds like most of it has arrived to people. I am going to try and go through more stash soon. I know I have some self-laminating sheets I can offer so let me know if you would like a few.

Thank you all so much. This has been such a treat!

8 Likes

gorgeous!

2 Likes

hahahahahaha
even though this comment wasn’t for me, it
sounds like you know me & my stash habits very well :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m amazed at all of the types of crafts you do!
You are multi-talented, girlfriend!
(this goes for @Magpie also – I’m in awe of you both :slight_smile:

2 Likes