Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Kringloopwinkel is just Dutch for thrift shop. Kringloop is our word for cycle and winkel is shop.

But @madebyBeaG I see one of the places I used to go to doesn’t exist anymore, it was a thrift shop with only books, the other two are craft shops that sell some vintage supplies and books as well as new.

8 Likes

I am happy to learn that Dutch word!

6 Likes

I have added a whole bunch of cross stitch leaflets and books please look HERE.
They are a little dated, but bring back fond memories of when I first started crafting. I never embroidered them and would love someone on here to take some/all.

5 Likes

@AIMR or @storerboughtcreation might be interested in the ocean themed pattern :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cross stitch is not my strong point…I have a couple that I also should list. Thanks for thinking of me, though…

1 Like

There are some lovely cross stitch designs there!
(I’m not going to claim. I already have a box full of cross stitch patterns.)

4 Likes

omg - I recognize some of those cross stitches from when I worked at Michaels in HS & College!!

5 Likes

Sorry @AntBee, I missed your question.
But Immaculata already answered it.
Kringloopwinkel = Thrift Shop.
(kringloop = cycle, and winkel = shop)

6 Likes

Last call on my yarn! Anything that doesn’t get claimed before Thursday is going with us to my MIL’s, and anything she doesn’t want is getting donated.

6 Likes

I would love to claim something but it doesn’t make sense for you to send it all the way to Canada!

3 Likes

I had to really restrain myself from getting any and also from not ordering from all the sales…ugh…I just need to use what I have and not think of potential projects with new yarns in my stash!

This thread is a real challenge in not getting more than I am giving away!!!

6 Likes

I have been busy with packing and moving and now I just want all those perler beads :laughing: my roommate a d I could have so much fun. But I don’t know that we need more things…

3 Likes

Send me your address and I can send them off to you :slight_smile: If someone gets some use out of them, I’ll be happy!

4 Likes

Thanks @thanate for the NY map.

5 Likes

I also got a huge stack of maps from @thanate ! I told my husband to go through them and return the ones he is not interested in…hmmm…so far, nothing has been returned! ha at least I got a cute origami cicada and a cicada sticker I cut off the envelope! I win…thanks bunches!

8 Likes

Everything that has been claimed from my list went out today except the clay and pearler beads which will be going out tomorrow (needed to get some flat rate boxes). If anyone else wants to make a claim, I’ll be going to the post office tomorrow :slight_smile: :mailbox:

4 Likes

Ack, I missed making a clicky link for you in the first post. It’s there now :blush:

1 Like

I received a whole bunch of little envelopes made with magazine/calendar pages from Reinikka at the beginning of June. I’m sorry I didn’t thank you sooner. They are awesome and I can’t wait to use them!

4 Likes

That is such a good idea, why didn’t I think of that. Now to retrieve the gardening catalogue from the shredding pile and make more little envelopes.

You guys are just enablers!! I will never declutter with friends like you :rofl:

8 Likes

They are such a cool thing to send ATC’s in or some little extras in Happy Mail!

2 Likes