Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

They are. My new company sent us goodies wrapped in nice paper, I totally re-used it for mini envelopes to add to Happy Mail.

7 Likes

Look at all the tissue paper and bubble wrap that @thanate sent to me! :heart_eyes:

Oh, and some other stuff too :kissing_heart:

So many postage stamps and other fun things to sort through! :partying_face: Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

And I got some robot flannel and fishies from @kittykill :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I need to find a place to display the fish, they are so cool!

Thank you! :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Great hauls! I am imagining the fish hanging from clear cord in a window that is framed by vines, so the window looks vaguely like they are swimming in an aquarium.

10 Likes

These are the wonderful zippers and jokers I received from @Renstar , thank you!!

And these are some special things I got from @AIMR :star_struck: how cool are all of the different threads? And my very own purple thang!

And some wonderful Christmas fabrics from @Edel :heart_eyes: they are perfect, thank you!

12 Likes

Have they only just arrived?? I sent them months ago!

2 Likes

No, I’m just late posting a photo! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

3 Likes

Phew! I was wondering the same thing! Good to know that the mail is not THAT bad! ha ha ha

3 Likes

I got the most amazing spiral eclectic notebook from @TheMistressT !!
So excited to see if this will help me corral the millions of sticky notes I tend to put everywhere!
Thanks so much!!
:heart:

6 Likes

YEY! Glad it arrived!

I just realized I hadn’t posted saying that I received a bag of plastic pellets from @Smmarrt annnnnd some Clue game pieces from @jellybean! THANKS SO MUCH!

6 Likes

I’m setting up to have LC up on the computer beside me while i sort and look through a bunch of crochet and knit magazines, booklets and books under the impression that I will admit when there’s one that I will NEVER actually make any of the patterns therein but we all know I’ll just put everything back on the shelf after a lovely evening’s peruse.

But maybe this time I’ll surprise myself…

edit to add:

15 Likes

Well I was knitting but then…

edit; whoops meant to post in the other thread XD

9 Likes

:joy: That’s hilarious. Imagine walking up to your crush and handing him a sweater you’ve made, not stalkerish at all!!

6 Likes

Right? Like, “Hiiii, we go to the same coffee shop and I think you’re cute so last week when I was behind you in line i sort of measured you annnnd… well, here’s a sweater!”

10 Likes

:joy::joy: you crack me up…

4 Likes

That is creepy/funny…I went through a bunch of my books and patterns when I moved. If a book or magazine had one or two things I thought I might keep, I copied and then scanned it. When I got here, I looked through those and deleted a bunch of things I knew I would never make. I did keep a few books and magazines for nostalgia sake and even thought about using some of them to make altered art (who doesn’t want an ATC with crochet granny squares mini shorts with matching kerchief?). :rofl:

6 Likes

The one in that pic I bought to take apart and frame a few spreads to hang in my craft room but then had to empty the room for the youngin’. I still plan to do it but not sure where they’ll hang yet.

6 Likes

I’m pretty late to this, but I have a TON of postage stamps if you want me to send an envelope full of them!
*I don’t get on the computer as often as I’d like, so it might take a while to respond.

5 Likes

I can’t afford to send a bunch of heavy stuff, but I can definitely ship a few small packages. And if anyone lives near Boston, I am desperately trying to declutter and my craft supplies are my no. 1 largest collection, so you are welcome to come over and look through my stuff. I have a back yard, so it could be socially distanced. I’m trying to be honest with myself and only keep the stuff I know that I will use. I have vintage patterns (all cut and unchecked, I’m afraid), a bottle cutting tool… God, I have SO much stuff that I can’t even think right now. I’ll come back with a list hopefully next week! Please take my stuff.

9 Likes

Your name is added to the first post of this topic next to a clicky link to the post you should edit to add your photos or item list to.
Good luck! Moving can be intense, hopefully you’ll get some help destashing a few treasures to crafty homes :blush: .

3 Likes