Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I got two packages today! :partying_face:

Stamps from @photojenn

Fabric and words for paper crafting from @endymion

Thank you both! :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Ok, friends!
I finally have a couple of things to offer & hopefully more to come if I can get my head organized…
I will ship worldwide if anyone can use these…
and photos are my downfall, but I will attempt to get them up soon

I have maybe 6-8 to go menus from my old city (this is what comes from simply dumping drawers into boxes when you move withOUT sorting through everything! LOL) I can take a photo if you don’t want them sight unseen (I guess I was thinking some of you paper crafters might like, but I may be way off base!)

a deck of playing cards with a cartoon clown on the back (minus about 5 cards I’m keeping for possible altering)

a postcard that you can peel off the back so that you can attach your own photo or artwork

a pack of confetti I bought, not realizing how large the circle cutouts were (approx 1 inch in diam) – pastel colors with some gold little square pieces interspersed
confetti as seen on Amazon

an envelope I believe I rec’d on the old site in a swap – it is made from a paper grocery bag & stitched up 3 sides…not sure if you can actually use it for mailing, bec it seems like I tried a label on it & it peeled right off. Size is approx. 7 in. x 7 in. plus a flap

an old metal hole punch I found while cleaning out my desk drawer == this is the type you squeeze the handles to punch

Prang kneadable rubber #12244 in package, never opened (still feels pliable, even though heaven only knows how long I’ve had it?) looks like:
kneadable rubber
(but totally sealed in plastic with the label intact)

2 Likes

I got perler beads yesterday!! My roommate is excited because turns out they haven’t done them before! So this weekend we will be doing those!

8 Likes

Yay! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

3 Likes

I have blue, red, clear, and gold beads like these that I am never going to use up! I use them in embroidery, needles go through no problem. Happy to mail you an assortment of the colors you want! (One kind of “blue” is a mix of blues, ditto one red. Other blue & red are just one shade)

And I have some supposedly glow in the dark glass beads too, same general size.

4 Likes

I have your address…sending you some I have had in stash. Pass on whatever you don’t want. Sending some gold flecked ones that I have no idea what they are made of, but they sparkle!

4 Likes

Thanks you guys! I messaged @Camelama too. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

@Reinikka I meant to tell you on zoom just how fantastic the masterboards are that you sent me! Thank you SO much!
and how did you know I absolutely love languages? So I really appreciated the various writing systems on the back of the pages that you used! woohoo! a win-win for me :slight_smile:
Thanks again~
:heart:

7 Likes

Yay! I’m so happy to hear you like them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Finally, found one box of my crafting supplies. Will post more as soon as I find more. Here is quick reference photo. Will keep this posted on my link “store” until claimed. Specific description provided as well.

5 Likes

After a good chat in the de-stash along thread I’m ready to be adding more things in different categories over the next week. First up is this little collection of classic winnie the pooh themed things. They have been in stash a long time, but all are still in original unopened packs:
[claimed]

12 Likes

THANKS to @lady4feet I have a couple of new wee resin frames to use in upcoming diorama-type projects. THANKS SO MUCH!

5 Likes

Oh I love the appliqué patches!!

1 Like

Ya want ‘em? You know you do… PM me your address, friend!

ETA:
@audity, are you still looking for eyelash, boucle and variegateds?

1 Like

Request: Does anyone have a stash of magazine cut-outs of food? Specifically fruit? The teachers at my school are hoping to make placemats with the kids in August in preparation of the new school year in September. We have lots of food pics, but they are mostly entree pics. Thanks all.

(Calendars work too!)

2 Likes

I probably do. Let me see what I can find.

2 Likes

I’ll check! Is cartoon fruit ok? Or just photographs of real fruit?

1 Like

Anything is great, thanks…

2 Likes

Lookit what I did with one of the stamps @photojenn sent me :heart: These are so cute and fun to make!

One side masterboard scrap, one side cute tag stamp! :heart:

20 Likes

I don’t have a use for them. They are just so cute!!

1 Like