Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Lol that’s how they ended up with me! Haha i have a small handful of different patches that I just had to have and then never figured out a way to use that I really liked. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I searched up past Hundred Acre Woods projects here & am tagging those crafters to see if one of them would be interested in having your sweet patches.
@craftADDchick @grabacoffee @AbbaDab @wereradletshug @storerboughtcreation

2 Likes

Last call for anything here

I head off to a retreat on Friday and cane take these if no one at the retreat claims them they go to a craft reuse store for charity so eventually they may find use.

2 Likes

I so desperately want to say yes to the Aunt Martha embroidery patterns but I just know they end up sitting in my stash, sigh. They are nearly irresistable though! @kittykill maybe?

1 Like

I am definately in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you make thousands of these because they are so perfect! (I mean, stop when it isn’t fun anymore, but I hope it stays fun for a long time)

5 Likes

Wonderful! I knew somebody would want those patchez, they are the cutest.

1 Like

I am just reading the rules, I never been here in these craftalongs… and I do have a lot of stuff to hand over as well… so, is there any special things I ned to know? Or just start making my list to share?

2 Likes

This isn’t an official swap but rather more like a friendly craft/destash-along. Maybe you are working on something & just need a bit of a specific colour of embroidery floss, few beads, a zipper etc to finish. Rather than going to buy a package of whatever it is, ask your friends here! We’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

Or maybe you have some special supplies you aren’t going to use & would like to give to someone who will appreciate them. Offer them here & see if they are perfect for somebody.

I will make a link for you in the first post so you can quickly find your list to edit things you are looking for or giving away.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

But, if I mail them to you and they sit a bit you may be able to pass on as well lol I caught myself looking at more at the store yesterday and went NO no no no!!! stop acquiring these!!!

4 Likes

I would love to take these. I love classic Winnie the Pooh! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, @Magpie for tagging me! :blush:

6 Likes

@magpie is the matchmaker of LC! She remembers things about the members and tags them when she feels she might have a match…phenomenal talent! lol

11 Likes

Just PM me your address and I can pack them up. I have stuff to send to @susieoregon and @Abbeeroad, too, so I’m headed to the post office tomorrow.

3 Likes

I actually have those. LOL! I know…of course I do. The windmills are darling. You should grab them!

5 Likes

Just call me lil ms craft stash enabler :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

I received some lovely beads from @AIMR! I especially love the green ones. I really enjoyed your newsletter. Thank you so much!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Just added a whole bunch of stuff from the vintage stash i inherited!

Embroidery supplies, projects, kits, books, etc.
Crewel work kits, supplies, yarn
Stitching frames

3 Likes

I think that “learn how” book is the book I had when I was in Ankara, Turkey! I learned how to knit with it when I was 9! Is there a hat and slippers in it?

2 Likes

There is - but just discovered those pages are missing! But they are in the contents. Oh frustrating!

2 Likes