Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

add a magnet - they’d be lovely kitchen magnets! :slight_smile: soooooo many possibilities!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I have this paper doll house book up for grabs.
It’s a tall book that fans out into a two-story Victorian house. Printed in 1998, much of the glue has dried and house furnishings have popped off. I am jealous of the room-sized bathroom though, mine is so small.
There are even some paper dolls to play with.

6 Likes

I have the Little Women one of these & can confirm they are super cool!

1 Like

Ooh, I would love that book! If you’d like to trade something, message me and let’s discuss what you might like in exchange!

1 Like

I replied. It’s yours!

2 Likes

I have wrapping paper. Some are snippets some are a bit larger. I also have pizzazz paper, if you remember that stuff. I hate to get rid of the paper if someone could use it for collage or whatever, but I also have a system for wrapping gifts that involves each family having their own design. I know, it makes it more difficult than it should be, but…brrraaaiiinnnsss.

I also have a bunch of WWF wrapping paper that is all unused except for one pattern. Pictured, plus about five more styles.

And, last but not least, a Hanukkah garden flag.

ETA: Wrapping paper has been claimed!

5 Likes

I have a bunch of hardware sort of things that I just have too many of and would be happy to make up packets to send out if anybody has a use for them. Below is what they are and the reason I bought them…but there are way too many and I will never make that many to use…

There are ribbon crimps/ends (to make bookmarks and tags), round safety pins (used as stitch markers or attaching stuff in journals…), gold paper clips (to make dangles), small picture hangers (used for closing handmade journals, hinges)…

I mostly use the darker ones, so I will keep most of them…PM me if you want a sampling…the link is here

If you are international, it might be early in the year before I can ship them out as I am out of international stamps and do not want to go anywhere near the PO!

3 Likes

FYI, @AIMR, I think you may have linked my reply a couple of posts up in that thread. (It’s so hard to grab the right one!)

1 Like

Thanks…I fixed it!

My dad is sorting, passing on, throwing out and recycling through hundreds of boxes … he sent me more postcards than I’ll ever possibly be able to use! They are all unused, from the years 1927 - late 1990s, all from Canada and the USA. There are buildings, mountains, trees, trains, water, monuments, specific cites and more (I haven’t gone through all the US ones yet)

I’m sure some of them would be great for junk journals, other paper crafts or mailing like I’m doing (Postcrossing and happy mail) and I’d like to share.

If you want some please message me, let me know if you want a specific theme, province or state or just a mixture. My dad also sent me unused stamps so postage will cost me nothing to send world wide.

A very, very small representation for example.

11 Likes

I would love some…black and white ones of scenery or even people. I want to do some embroidery and painting of vintage images!

Ok, to entice people to take some of those ribbon crimps/end…here is the video of what I plan on using them for, but I truly don’t need to make ALL the things…lol

1 Like

I would probably end up just keeping the postcards and not doing anything with them. I do like to find old ones for holidays that I use for display, though.

2 Likes

Two needle felting books. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

SO CUTE! The one on the right reminds me of the Crafting with Cat Hair book.

1 Like

OOO I have that book, sent to me as a gag gift. I have to remember where I put the cat hair I was collections…other than under the furniture, on the rug, on my black pants, drifting down the hallway…

5 Likes

These look like wonderful books to use with my kids, I got them needle felting supplies but have been a bit stuck on where to start on projects with them. We tried a flat landscape…but I think they have more fun with 3D needle felting as they love sculpting.

Here’s a free snowman class on YouTube: Snowmen Beginning Needle Felting A Free Basic Class with Harlan - YouTube if that’s be of any interest?

11 Likes

Now I’m binge watching all your lovely videos that I never even knew existed!

3 Likes

I wonder if I kept my wool for needle felting…

1 Like

What amazing videos you have, these are awesome, thank you for sharing!

2 Likes