Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Let me know when you decide!

2 more.
These cute dolls, patterns & instruction pages.

Adorable mice! In french but easy enough to figure out.

2 Likes

Those doll patterns are fabulous! Makes me really miss those poppet dolls from the old place…

1 Like

Ghilie. I gave @Pigeon a Cupcake doll for her bday years ago, the Poppets were just too tricky for me. Really magical crafters made beautiful versions of that sweet dolly.

1 Like

I’ll take the Dream Catcher paper pieced art quilt pattern!

1 Like

I will probably not actually ever make them either, but I would love the troll doll patterns.

1 Like

Done! I’ll get them in the mail to you ladies this week.

1 Like

Okay, I will take those two patterns.

1 Like

Woo! And all of a sudden it’s all taken except for the vintage sock doll, the Homebody Dolls, and la petite souris.

1 Like

Those mice are super cute. I like their clothing especially. I want some overalls like that!

1 Like

lol I was laughing because I love the mice clothes as well…and yeah, they make them for people…

I love these…Overalls for Humans

3 Likes

Thise look so comfy.

They are! Stretchy and you can tuck the legs into boots or roll them up…I sometimes wear them without the bib…just tie the straps together in front and roll down the waist a bit…very versatile…I like clothing with options…I just wish they had more colors…I would love them in a dark brown and for summer, a light tan or blue.

2 Likes

Maybe you could send a friendly message about colors?
I like the burgundy.

1 Like

Oooooh! Their tights are made in Italy, but they don’t say where anything else is made. The prices are reasonable so I just assumed they were made in a less optimal place…

I am trying to find clothing that is more sustainable and of higher quality as well. Bonus for paper crafters: Everything is wrapped in colorful tissue paper! I save it for projects! lol

1 Like

what were the poppets??

I posted a link above ^^^

1 Like

They were this design, this was one I made for a swap. Kinda elf like

0cb64d992970d823e1938b5d4ae6db72

7 Likes

Lovely! The color choices are gorgeous.