Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Speaking of book pages, does anyone want pages from a vintage physical education book? Here are just a few. They are more yellowed in real life. I am not a papercrafter, but I couldn’t let these go to the trash.

6 Likes

Those are great, yes.

1 Like

Yay! I will try to send them out this week.

1 Like

No rush!

Finally got these off into the mail!
Also sent the stitchalong prize to @chameleonhound, different thread but mailed!
Ute Vasina troll doll patterns, out of print.

36 X 48" paper pieced art quilt pattern

Pretty little bug purses.

Vintage topsy turvy baby doll

Vintage cloth doll with 3 outfits

Vintage topsy turvy baby doll

taken and soon to be mailed:
6" X 8.5", washed with spot remover & pressed. The fabric is aged but clean.

2 Likes

Anybody interested in these?

Vintage sock doll baby

These cute dolls, patterns & instruction pages.

Adorable mice! In french but easy enough to figure out.

1 Like

Does anyone have any empty thread spools or old sewing thread they’d like to part with? I have this one from Gutermann and am looking for a few more interesting/different sized ones to use for gelli printing.

1 Like

I have some old wooden spools. I’ll check to see what sizes I have. they may not have any interesting designs but are still cool!

1 Like

I’ll check, I have my Grandmother’s threads there might be something there. AndI am checking my knitting needle inventory today to probably beg some off of you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the only one empty enough, yours if you want it. I’ll keep a note in the thread box to remind me as I empty them to check if they’re good for your purposes.

2 Likes

Yes please! It looks like it might have a secondary ring on the outside. I’m also not opposed to cutting off the thread to empty the spool if anyone has any with thread that is too old to use (it looks like past me threw out all of my old thread at some point while I was destashing :woman_facepalming:).

1 Like

(Googled “How old is too old for thread” and am now “tug testing” my stash.)

Seeing as the original owner has been gone since 1995 turns out I have more than I thought (#Don’tKnowHowToSew)

The one still dressed in it’s label feels like it is solid underneath. The one at 3 o’clock is the one you already liked.

4 Likes

Ooooo I’d take them all! Thank you!

1 Like

I have these if you want them.

I picked out all different ones…but I have multiples if you see any you want more than one

4 Likes

Sold!

Pm me your address and we’ll get this party started.

1 Like

Oooo lots of good variety in there! I’d take them all as well :slight_smile: thank you!

2 Likes

I have these

4 Likes

Oooo yes please! I’m super impressed by the variety everyone has, I’m glad I asked :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ha, the green or grey thread in the lower right looks like the symbol for Radioactive!

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought, too!

2 Likes