Use-It-Up ATCS

The last week or so I’ve been puttering around, trying to use up bits on my craft table from other projects and items I’d saved because they’d be cool for some unnamed project someday. I ended up being fairly prolific, if not really making that much of a dent in the table mess :laughing:.

Of course, as with most use-it-up projects, I ended up pulling out other supplies to help. Here are some smaller group shots.

From these masterboards:

Featuring security envelopes:

From underpapers:

Thanks for looking!

21 Likes

These are fun! What a good way to use up scraps!

1 Like

Love them! You made those scraps shine.

1 Like

Fantastic! I esp like the security envelope ones

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! It was a good exercise in (mostly) not planning/thinking too much.

I like the “outside your bubble” one-- I was just talking to someone yesterday about the personal space metaphor my kid brought home from kindergarten of everybody having a bubble, and the less sociable you’re feeling the bigger your bubble gets…

2 Likes

That card is one of my favorites. Honestly, I almost didn’t put anything on top because I loved the base so much, but I do also love the finished product.

1 Like

These are cool. I especially like the ones from the security envelopes.

3 Likes

Always enjoy seeing your work, @megwell! I also like that you actually use the stuff that you made while making other stuff! lol

1 Like

I like the security envelope atcs. They made for some neat backgrounds! Great way to use up your scraps (while possibly creating more scraps for future projects, lol).

1 Like

Otherwise, I’d actually have to clean off the table :laughing: .

1 Like

:fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: Congrats! This fall-tastic project is one of this week’s featured projects! :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf:

1 Like

And this is why we save the little bits; these are really cool!

I wonder if you could use up even more bits crafting something for the current challenge, she said transperant-promotionally. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Whoop whoop! Thank you! I guess I should save all the security envelopes from now on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. (Somebody check in in six months to make sure I’m not saving all my envelopes, plz.)

:laughing: I didn’t really have any ideas that resonated with me for this challenge, but now that you’ve mentioned it, I may have one percolating. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Ooooo! :crossed_fingers: I love hearing this! :heart:

I haven’t made an ATC in a long time. Thease are really nice! Maybe I’ll make some soon…

3 Likes

Would love to see some ATCs from you!

Nobody does trash to treasure like an LCer! Beautiful work! :blush:

1 Like