Use What You Have - Round 2 Swap Gallery

I’m so happy to see the action shots of your kitties - I showed them to my partner and he though they were our cats! Look!

7 Likes

I received a lovely package from @Tapestry!

An amazingly tiny strawberry picking mini box! It’s so darling and really gets me daydreaming of spring.

Two denim planter cozies! So cute!

And a baggie of sweet treats… they were gone before my partner got home. :wink:

Thanks so much for swapping with me Jenn!

7 Likes

:flushed: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: This gallery!

That pocket belt is so nifty, I hope you will post it with some detail/progress pics Ann, it’s so cool!

The strawberry mini is so darling and those denim planters are such a great upcycle. I have an old pair of pants on the top of the salvage pile just waiting to transformed into something good, hmm…

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! We have kitty doppelgangers!

2 Likes

I love that belt! Sure would solve the problem of stupid skirts not having pockets!

Also, those denim plant covers are pretty neat…love ways to use up denim jeans now that I don’t wear them anymore (stretch pants, baby!)…

3 Likes

i’ll post a picture after the festival next saturday of the belt and bobby pins

3 Likes

I received a lovely package from @momiemae

The whole package was so wonderful. You must have an amazing stash!

I am a mid century lover of all the atomic inspired stuff, this is awesome!

The kids love the fish tail soap saver (aka yarn thingy lol)

And my youngest daughter thinks she is taking these for her room…we shall see they are so sweet

12 Likes

as promised
The pins

the belt

fits perfectly

17 Likes

That bag is just fabulous…and what a cute way to dress up an updo bun! Thanks for modeling it…I would wear that just to go shopping…lol

5 Likes

Oh wow! That’s a cute soap saver.

That belt pouch is gorgeous. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m having a difficult time keeping up on comments for everybody’s lovely crafts, it’s hard for me to see on a cell and then I have limited time at home on a proper computer. Everything is looking amazing though, oh my gosh. This gallery has yeilded such an incredible assortment of supplies and TALENT!
I’m about to add the really stellar, thoughtful, and marvelously crafted goodies from my incrediballz partner @Kwality570. She spoiled me ruthlessly y’all, I apologize in advance for your inevitable envy. So sad, too bad, all MINEZ, mwah ha ha!

I unpacked all the goodies and laid them out together, what can be inside alla these nifty packages?

Leann, I’m pretty sure I had an out-loud oogle fest when you posted this in STS. I am not ordinarily a bracelet wearer because they feel awkward when I work at the keyboard etc but I put this on first and then got distracted with the rest of your package. I just realized I still have it on! It’s that comfortable, I legit forgot I was wearing it. It’s never coming off, I frikken love it.

This is dang adorable. I am really impressed with the depth of the wood burn you achieved, and the evenness. The couple times I’ve tried pyrography I have made a hot mess (see what I did there?). You got a steady hand, my dear. I like Thomas’s sparkly sheen. I didn’t get too close up and personal though, imagine his breath with those jelly bean and sardine sammies? Oh, kay!

I listed this in my Q! I squeed when I opened it, it’s better than anything I imagined! Love love love, thank you ever so much. Rob cracked right up when I handed it to him. He says thank you so much and he is excited to put it on his desk and show it off to co-workers. It’s so bomb, girl. You did outstanding work here. So personal and special.

Next up (ya, there’s more! I did mention y’alls inevitable envy so ya been warned!) an item that came stickered all over with instructional labels, lol. I might have been confused without them because it is certainly mysterious looking straight out of the wrapping.

I don’t post my image online so you know I must have the feels about this item. It is Merino super wash, it fits me like it was made-to-measure, and, Leann, you can’t know this because I never mentioned but, I have dozens of idea photos stored of ALL kinds of thingies of this nature to wear in bed as a shoulder cover up when sitting up to craft and read. This is honestly the most completely and totally perfect item you could have made me. AND IT’S KNIT!!! My nemesis. So you know I was never making myself anything quite this good.

I hope you have better photos of that. If not, I will take more. It’s impossible to get good pics of me, I am a goombah, ha.

I am such a happy camper. Thank you ever so much for organizing this swap and being an awesome partner!

12 Likes

…you are correct…serious envy…

What a terrific piece to have…and it won’t fall off like a shawl or get in the way for reading, typing, napping, eating…wow!

3 Likes

went to the mailbox today and was awesomely surprised by @Raury’s wonderful package!!! thank you so much for the AMAZING package!!! this cowl is the softest and the best. green. evar!!

and this: i love that towel and tree…but here is a much better pic of the tree:

thank you @Raury, for the most wonderful package!!! i don’t just like everything, i LOVE it!!! thank you!!

10 Likes

Wow! Another great package from @Raury. Gorgeous items. I love that towel and how it has a button loop at the top. That will definitely come in handy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The bonsai cross stitch is precious!

And, the knitted version of that cowl is fabulous! The colors look so spring and will certainly brighten up a cold dreary day as well!

1 Like

I’m so glad you love everything! I thought it was funny that when I received your package that we made each other a towel, not something I normally make.

2 Likes

i ALMOST made you the towel you sent me (its one of my FAVOURITE patterns), but i thought i would challenge myself a bit more than usual!!

2 Likes

Gorgeous! All the knit in this gallery has my head spinning. It’s all so lovely.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I received a wonderful package from @Annchen :grinning:

Here is the wonderful package of goodies! Look at these yummy treats. I’ve already tried some…and wow :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: so delicious!!

Take a look at this wonderful little mushroom scene. Isn’t it just darling! I love the chanterelle :mushroom: and the moss it all sits on. The larger mushie was hiding some great ribbon!

And wowowow! I’m so excited to receive these wonderful fingerless gloves. Check out the amazing pattern on the backs of them! Perfect for me as our weather starts to get a little cooler.

Thank you so much @Annchen. I really love it all!

9 Likes

Mushrooms! You know I love them. Funny because I just got one yesterday for the Little Good Things swap. It’s such a fun March theme, glad to see so many crafters on board, making such cute lil’ fungi! :mushroom: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes