Wee House Craftalong

Oh thank you so much! How lucky to work in a bakery, I love bread.

@Datto your tips have helped! I still need to work on it some but I can see a difference. Thanks!

7 Likes

Not a house but a little folio I made

12 Likes

This reminds me of the larger one you recently posted. Love it!

1 Like

This is really lovely! Getting things neat so small can be such a trial.

More miniature goodness. This one is a house. LOL!

You can see all the details here:

4 Likes

@geekgirl that’s such an amazing dollhouse, I’m certain that in the end it will be gorgeous, and great that it worked gluing the wood together :smiley:

@MissingWillow OMG, I can’t wait to see the whole bakery! The baked goods look amazing so far

@kittykill, I’ve akready said it on the post about the folio, ADORABLE! And the shadowbox is really cool :smiley:

1 Like

It’s true. Tiny things are freaking cute! Keep up the amazing mini work, ladies!

1 Like

Hi guys, I want to share some miniature flowers that I made with paper and some flower buckets from an old carton that I have around the house, I am trying to make a flower shop or a mini garden, I haven’t decided yet, i hope I could make a roombox at least.

13 Likes

Those flowers are fantasic!

1 Like

A flower shop room box would be neat. I see wine and cheese there too so maybe you are planning a romantic Valentine’s Day scene?

2 Likes

Thanks @BigMamma83, thanks @Magpie, that’s a good idea🌹

So many tiny flowers! It reminds me of the flower stands at the market in Nice.

1 Like

I am in love with those flowers.

1 Like

In the absense of my computer I’ve been thinking a lot about what I want to make (though not actually making it… I was stressed out. Oops.) Anyway last year I had an idea to make a full dollhouse that was basically a “happy place” i.e. full of things either firectly from friends and people I care about or made with them in mind. Like I might make a miniature set of books based on my friends favourites, or stock the kitchen with her favourite foods, etc.

I think I might do that though I remain stuck on what house/shell to use.

I also want to make a ledger to keep track of everything and who it is in honour of, etc. With photos since I have a little photo printer.

1 Like

I’m catching up on everything I’m behind on and I’ve just been watching this new myfroggystuff video that has a lot of cool retro decoration ideas:

I really love the vase, I need to get a hot glue gun and try it.

4 Likes

I’ve been vaguely missing this craftalong! …midcentury decor is not my thing at all, but I love her spider plant (from the 3 houseplants video). I need to try that, and then maybe try to adapt it to do a Boston Fern.

1 Like

boy, did I go down a rabbit hole…I am just amazed at how things can be made from everyday things…I loved that vase and how it really did look like glass…and then I started watching some of her other videos…oh goodness…

1 Like

I honestly could’ve filled the top post with just her videos. When I first found her I watched so many her (then) intro music ran through my head all day.

2 Likes

Well, my child is now talking about “it’s from a my froggy stuff video!” as if everyone should know what that is, & made her father do “craft time” after dinner.

I did the cutting, rolling, & hanger for the hanging plant; she did the coloring & most of the leaf curling. The one on the floor was mostly her talking her father through the process, though she did the dark color for the edges.

3 Likes