3/6 Matryoshka

5 Likes

4/6 Music

5 Likes

love these L2E!

1 Like

Here are my last ones!

5/6 Shimmer
I used all glitter gel pens so super shimmery and sparkly.

6/6 Mushrooms

I did a CATapiller.

And all of them together. all cats :smiley:

7 Likes

5/6 Shimmer

As much shimmer as I could manage…with gel pens, iridescent paint, shimmery paper, etc.

5 Likes

6/6 Mushrooms

One of my fave types of shrooms!

7 Likes

Hi all! I am going to post my cards then go back and look at all yours! Here are all cards 1-6/6

7 Likes

@craftADDchick I love the flea theme! (Especially fleacasso)

@BreadMenace I think we can all appreciate your circus card!

@audity your Russian doll is great and your clown card is genius

@LuckyXIIICreations @wulf great job on circus card!

I know that’s not all, but I need to look at some
other places before I gotta head away from library wifi.

1 Like

Love the set! The matryoshka (such a cute daisy face!) and “just one more chapter” are my faves!

Blitz #3 is closed! I’ll do a random draw tonite :slight_smile: I seemed to have gotten sidetracked on finishing my ATC’s this weekend, if I get a chance to do a few more I’ll post them on this thread-feel free to do so as well!

4 Likes

Or I’ll do a draw today because I got distracted by the couch and tv last night… Congratulations @Lynx! Please pm your address whenever you can :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m sorry I missed the blitz challenge this time, but I’ve just been admiring all the cards everyone made! So much awesome artwork! I love them all!!

1 Like

Congrats Lynx2Lancer!

Congratulations, Lynx2Lancer! Hooray!

ATTENTION- Organizer Note!

I forgot this is a long weekend, although I can say it will not be like any long weekend in recent memory. It is also my fella’s birthday (omg 60!!) and I’m going to be busy virtually connecting with family and friends so I’ll be skipping the Blitz for this weekend. The Blitz will be back on April 17!

5 Likes

Thanks, @alteredmommy! It’s a good weekend to connect with family and friends. Happy Birthday to your fella, too.

1 Like

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Looking forward to the next blitz :smiley: :art: :sparkles:

2 Likes

It’s so hard to keep track of the days of the week anymore. They say we should try to maintain the structure of our old lives, but it’s not as easy as it sounds!

2 Likes

I’m catching up with these blitzes slowly.

Here’s my #3 only two weeks after it closed!

7 Likes

lol better late than ever…and the prompts are so good and inspiring…now that I am done mask making for a bit, maybe I will play catch up as well!