Weekend ATC Blitz Challenge #3!

1/6 Not sure how many I will have time to make… but loving all the ones posted!!

7 Likes

@audity, your atcs came out very nice! I love your use of bright colors! Are some of them 3D, or did you draw shadows on?

2/6 Cats

This is what happens when you binge watch TBBT while crafting :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m doing all mine today. They will all be cats so I laughed when I saw day two posted.

1/1 Circus

6 Likes

“Make you own fun” is very much everyone’s motto these days.

2/6

I titled this one “Shut up”, because that’s what some previous young reader of the children’s book it came from had written across this elegant pussycat.

11 Likes

Just a quick check in. I finished mine today. I’ll post them tomorrow from the library wifi.

2/6 Cats

When there is only one box and more than one cat…

7 Likes

4/6- The Rattlin’ Bog (Prompt #4)

5 Likes

5/6- The Costume Party (Prompt #6)

7 Likes

Well I guess since she’s bragging about going travelling when we are all shut inside…

(It’s lovely btw)

@craftADDchick the flea series is hilarious! Flea-casso is my fave :slight_smile: You really must be tired of cutting out flea legs though…
@audity love all the colour on your cards! Your matroyshka card is fabulous as is the edging on all your cards (stealing that idea…)
@LuckyXIIICreations haha every cat that every was loves a box!
@Wulf I love that you left the shut up on your kitty, I have tons of mangled old spellers and never think to use the stuff thats been scribbled on! Make your own fun should be a global motto these days…
@LindaP your matroyska is so cute! Hope you find time for more, but theres always next week :slight_smile:
@BreadMenace I was hoping someone would use that quote

2 Likes

I’m doing mine to paste into a journal page as I sit here babysitting my child who is refusing to eat her dinner. First 3:

(Also, @Wulf’s shut-up kitty is from my favorite nursery rhyme book, tho I did not scribble in my copy. :green_heart:)

3 Likes

The flea costume party is too funny! I am in awe of your patience and cutting skills :star_struck:

1 Like

6/6- Disco In-flea-no (Prompt #5)

Whew! Done! Now, I need to get back to prepping my remote learning lessons for the week!

7 Likes

Done; you can even see the shimmers!

5 Likes

Cool idea! and mew-sick lol

My absolute favourite!

1 Like

Here is my take on the nesting dolls
3/6

9 Likes

4/6 Music

6 Likes

Clever!