What are you knitting?

This is awesome! You’ve knit this before? How difficult is it? I’d love to try something like this! Def keep us posted.

PS - can’t go wrong with green or black!

1 Like

I’m partway up the sleeves. Looots of cables.

5 Likes

no. this will be the first time knitting it. a fun one i did a few years ago was the notched hem tank top…Ravelry: Notched Hem Tank Top pattern by Purl Soho

and @jemimah!!! those cables are stunning!!

3 Likes

Ooo…I love that one too!

@jemimah - that looks seriously impressive! You are moving along! Someday I will try my hand at one cable…maybe, lol.

3 Likes

Thanks you guys :smile:

Both those tank top patterns look great @mel! - they look like they’d feel really nice to wear too.

You can’t go wrong with black of course. That reminded me of choosing a colour for mr jemimah’s cardigan. “What colour do you want?” “Grey.” “Your other cardigan is grey.” “Dark grey?”

4 Likes

I think I have that pattern saved too!

2 Likes

About half way…

5 Likes

Oooh, I want to squoosh it!!

2 Likes

I have started my Daybreak Tee! So far so good. It’s pretty easy for a while…

9 Likes

That’s going to be lovely @Abbeeroad! Fantastic yarn choice for that pattern, I really like that textured look.

I forgot we had this thread! I have made progress on mr jemimah’s cardigan in the year since I last posted about it. (I had a bit of a break while we moved to Australia. Also Australian summer is not good for knitting, but it’s getting very cold here now.)

I’ve completed the sleeves, and partway up the body. So. Many. Cables.

9 Likes

This is amazing. Those cables are blowing my mind. It’s going to be so stunning when it’s finished. Love seeing the progress!!

4 Likes

That is stunning!

I’m taking a small break from knitting to let my hands rest :face_exhaling: I’ll be back at it soon though. I have new yarns to knit!

6 Likes

No wonder this is taking so long! All those beautiful cables! You are making good progress on it, though…

3 Likes

Thanks friends for the encouragement :sparkling_heart: this one definitely requires some perseverance.

Hope your hands are knit-ready again soon!

3 Likes

Just joined in the 2nd ball of yarn!

9 Likes

Moving along! It looks very good…such even and consistent stitching!

2 Likes

Hey! That looks amazing!

2 Likes

Oooh, lovely!! you are making great progress!!

2 Likes

I have too many WiPs going so obviously this candy pink yarn is screaming at me to make it into something. But I don’t have any idea what it wants to be and it’s not telling. Any suggestions?

6 Likes

Oh man it’s so cool!!

I was just having this discussion about how I’m not good at finding a pattern to use yarn I have. My brain short circuits or something. I have to choose the project first then acquire the yarn for that project. Maybe that will change with more experience? Right now it’s a struggle, lol. Like…a pattern for that weight of yarn, in that amount, that will showcase the colors…no clue lol.

4 Likes