Winter Book Swap 2020 Gallery

I got a package today from @seeuudee![IMG_20201123_104520|666x500]

With a lot of parcels in

Starting to unpack the njammie: chocolate caramel salt fudge
which was wrapped in a nice box with flower (it will be reused) and a card with the ingredients
I didn’t taste it yet Gini, That for tonight while sitting on the coach and reading Poirot . I’ll let you know
There was also chocolate with salt

add to this some nicely made bookmarks with a lovely text at the backside

Gini thought also to give me a good night rest with a mug and a box with camomile leafs

I do love detective and we cannot forget the Belgian one with his special moustache who is the main character in the Agatha Christie books. Good choice Gini :- :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Finally she got me in tears with her self-made bookmark of the houses of Harry Potter. I’m not an Harry Potter fan but Gini’s note indicate that it was a memorial to Nathan who loved HP. It has already a good place with his books. Thanks a lot Gini :heart: :pray:

It was very exiting to receive a first Swap package and i enjoyed it a love. I will also cherish your special bookmark!
Ready to start a new swap :slight_smile:
Myrthena

12 Likes

So pleased you liked everything and that you enjoyed your first swap :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Beautiful package!! I especially love the HP bookmark. I’m sure Roots would have loved it, too. :heart:

2 Likes

The whole package looks great but Holy Moly I can’t stop thinking about fudge now.

3 Likes

Wow! That is great. That fudge looks delish!

1 Like

it’s mine :njam njam njam imp: :grinning:

5 Likes

great package. those bookmarks are so colorful.

1 Like

Mmmmmm…fudge…

And Agatha!

Love the bookmarks, especially the HP one, so touching! :heart:

1 Like

What a splendid swap package! I always love to see swap packages that have everything so nicely wrapped (something I can never manage to do myself!). And, a collection of the Poirot books! How fun! I love how bright and cheerful the bookmarks are (and they’re nice and flat!, too :slight_smile: ).And the HP bookmark is just the most wonderful, thoughtful thing.

I’m hoping to rearrange my living room this week, and then I’ll be able to spend plenty of time on the sofa, reading a good book, and sipping on some cocoa or tea, and just relaxing. This swap was just what I needed to put me in the proper frame of mind!

5 Likes

I received from Ziggyblackstar!!!

The most Amazing package!! I LOVE everything!!
Stephen King is one of my favorite authors and I hadn’t even heard of this book! :astonished:

I can’t wait to start reading it!!!
Fancy chocolates from a BOUTIQUE in Seattle … Decadent is the only way to describe them (I feel bad, the closest thing we have around here is See’s … and they were still closed because of the virus, so I had to settle for what I could get )

Now, for the most freaking Awesome craft!!! Gorgeous faery themed bookends!!
YES!! They light up!!!

Thank you so much!
I can’t tell you how much I love everything!
It could not have been more perfect!!

11 Likes

In my morning homeroom on Friday, the other 2 adults in the room started a discussion of Stephen King novels, and I believe that one of them mentioned that book. I’d never heard of it either! And, those bookends are so sweet! I tend to not use bookends, but I really think that they add something to the bookshelf, so I think I need to start! And, those chocolates are very pretty! They look like dragon eggs!

Sooooo digging those bookends!! :star_struck:

1 Like

The craft is extraordinary. Loving it.

The bookends are so pretty :slight_smile:

1 Like

great bookends! bookends never even occurred to me for this swap even though I have a couple of sets.

@WiccadWitch I am so glad you like them! I ended up deep down a rabbit hole of the book nooks on your Pinterest and the inspiration struck.

I’m also really glad to see they arrived all in one piece! I was so worried about the moss and all the little pieces staying in tact. :see_no_evil:

I took a couple pictures before sending them out, just to show the detail:

7 Likes

In other news, I’m supposed to be home in like 4 hours. So I can open my package and post pictures!!! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Bookends! So super clever!

what a wonderful swap package!
homemade fudge…MMMMMMM

and @Ziggyblackstar, the bookends are wonderful!

I received from @craftADDchick! She spoiled me! Check it out!
Look at this beautiful chocolate!

I love Nancy Drew so of course I needed a Nancy Drew clock! Isn’t it the best? This comic is SO me! I do this all the time at the library.

Books! I can’t wait to read these.

An awesome hot chocolate/tea mug that says, “I like big books and I can not lie.”

Also, this beautiful Thanksgiving card!

Thank you so much! I love everything.

9 Likes