Zine swap Gallery

A place to post photos of your cool zines!

Remember that you can be spoiled if you are looking here before you have recieved yours, as we send to two persons.

4 Likes

Check out the zine I got from @bluebird! Or don’t – I’m hiding it in a drop down so the other recipient can choose to be surprised.

Zine!

Sneak peek at the back

13 Likes

I missed this swap but had a wonderful surprise in the mail today. A brilliant, cool, most excellent zine from @endymion. I’m not going to post any pictures because I don’t want to spoil anyone’s suprise. Anyone who is going to get one, is lucky.

@endymion :heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

I got one too, isn’t it THE COOLEST?! I always loved _______ so fun!

4 Likes

I know!!!

5 Likes

Lucky me! :heart:

3 Likes

I received from @Abbeeroad and it is SO cool! I’m going to spoiler tag, but I love it!

You've got to hide your love away

It’s a Beatles-theme zine and it’s super bright and colorful! I love The Beatles and love her treatments of the lyrics.

My personal favorite page (I love yellow!):

10 Likes

Omg I love your spoiler tag!! Brilliant.

6 Likes

I wasn’t in this swap but I got an amazing zine from @Endymion! It is so cool! I will definitely join if we do this swap again!

3 Likes

I also received from @Abbeeroad; it’s so wonderful!

2 Likes

FYI, I am traveling for work until Sunday. I’m sure I’ll have at least one zine waiting for me when I get home!

3 Likes

And there was a zine from @megwell waiting for me!

Hoosiers only

I love it! My grandpa lived in Indiana so I have visited many times. It has a special place in my heart. I’ve totally been to the children’s museum in Indianapolis! I’m sure it’s not a coincidence that two of the greatest shows ever took place there (hypothetically).

Thank you @megwell !!

8 Likes

Yay! I had a lot of anxiety about this swap, so I’m extra glad you like it.

4 Likes

So cool! Love how you used the maps as the base/decoration.

2 Likes

Thanks for the super fun zine @endymion!

1 Like

You’re welcome, everyone! I was so focused on the Halloween one that I almost missed the day for actual send-outs for this swap. Just got back from dropping it in the night mail deposit slot at the post office.

Here’s another little bit of Abbeeroad’s super-cool zine. (Following Jazzybelle’s lead, with the spoiler tag.)

You won’t see me!

IMG_3725

7 Likes

I recd the most amazing zine from the @LovelyMiss. Seriously cool. It’s interesting, informative and interactive! I’m posting a blurred pic of just one of the many cool pages…

I’m not sure how to do the other spoiler thing or I’d post more pics. :woman_facepalming:t3:

When everyone receives I hope y’all get to see the rest of it. It’s pretty dang cool.

8 Likes

Ooo!! Looks awesome!!

The other spoiler thing is “hide details” in the gear tool. It’s right above blur!

4 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad it arrived and that you like it!

1 Like

Got a bonus zine from @Kwality570. Thanks so much; it’s totally amazing! I will let the official swap partners post the photos, but I do have a couple of technique questions.

The printing and construction were perfection. I assume you glued the backs of the pages together? Is it just photocopied and then white edges trimmed away? It really looks professional! Sort of semi-glossy, to my eye. Are you willing to share your secrets? (Either here or in a dedicated topic.)

4 Likes