Zoom Craft Classes

I love this idea. I’d definitely pay $5 to support the site. I’d love to see a beginner crochet class. I’ve tried a million times to learn how.

4 Likes

I would love this! Ready for beaded sun catchers, or any other classes that come up! When do we sign up!!!

3 Likes

Signups are currently OPEN! Go to the thread below and you’ll find all the information.

2 Likes

I signed up! Thank You for being so thoughtful on the bead/charm options! I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Hey guys! Don’t forget to sign up for Mistress Jennie’s class! It is going to be awesome. Not to mention, it would be great for holiday and birthday presents! If you want in, please sign up ASAP.

2 Likes
3 Likes

P.S. Please feel free to share the link in other places around LC if you think friends who would be interested might have missed it!

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m scheduled to work that day, so I can’t be there. And I think recording the sessions to make them available later might get into privacy complications that aren’t worth putting yourselves through.

1 Like

The supplies arrived. @MistressJennie They look great!

9 Likes

I’m glad you like them my Friend!

I sent a few people this way but I’m not able to attend

1 Like

Thanks Malinda! :heart:

1 Like

This is such a great idea! I haven’t been on the site much this summer, so I totally missed this initially. I don’t think I have any skill that I can teach to others, but I’d definitely love to learn some!

One thing I’d love to learn is how to make a ticker tape quilt (like the sloth that someone made over on the old site…@SheepBlue maybe?).

2 Likes

I like this idea!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

We have another class scheduled! Scrappy beads with @Magpie.

9 Likes

We are doing a little adjusting for the next three months.

There will not be a class in October. @MistressJennie will be teaching a class in November and @Abbeeroad is going to teach our December class.

8 Likes

Thank you for all the behind the scenes work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank YOU for helping and wanting to teach!

1 Like

I have supreme impatience, lemme tell ya! lol, looking forward to future classes, super excited!

1 Like