4 Day ATC Blitz Challenge! Starts Wednesday evening-March 18

My last one. 8/8 for me home is where I make things. The things I make the most, are sewn

And a bonus one

15 Likes

My complete set

It is interesting to see that there is a distinct “style” when you look at them together

13 Likes

Here’s 4/8- I have 2 more in progress, one planned out, and no idea for the remaining one. But, I’m sure it’ll come to me :slight_smile: And… as soon as I typed that, it did!

4/8- Hearts (Prompt #4) I had it mostly finished last night (except for gluing), but I didn’t love it, so I made a couple of changes this morning, and I like it better.

12 Likes

Love, love, love this!

7/8
Spring…

@alteredmommy
Thanks for posting the final prompt.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working on ATCs these past few days…a wonderful distraction from all that has been happening these days. Since we’ve been asked to practice social distancing, this was the perfect excuse to hide out in my craft space and create. And bonus! Everything was from stash :wink:

11 Likes

That is soooo cute!!

I made a post about my set that you can see here if you’d like.

Thanks for hosting this fun challenge @alteredmommy!

2 Likes

Here’s my prompt 8 ATC:

Home to me is lost in my books or on the soccer field.

14 Likes

Thank you @alteredmommy for this blitz. I’ve been finding crafting a bit difficult in the late week or so, I’m guessing I’m not the only one since the worry and anxiety about what’s happening, doesn’t make for good focus. This AtCs were a great low stress simple project when I needed to do something, but couldn’t tackle anything more difficult.

Thank you xx

5 Likes

Last one, prompt 8: home

It’s a mashup of great places from the ocean to the mountains. While we may have to stay (mostly) inside, I can remember adventures, watch documentaries, and paint all these places that make our world home. Because, home is in my heart no matter where I am.

(PS painting mountains is hard.)

13 Likes

hearts and ephemera 3/8

I’m inspired to do a larger ephemera piece now that I realize just how much stuff I have squirreled away :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Your heart piece is great.

8/8
It’s not home if there aren’t any cats!

15 Likes

My map… I am a little behind… I am so blown away by all these cards!!! I will have to alter my discord requests!
Gozer… so happy to see you pop up!!! Love the combination card. I was showing your monster card off this week…
5/8

13 Likes

6/8
Collage is so hard for me…

11 Likes

My map! 5/8

12 Likes

I love so many of these! I really like the Wonderland one, especially the colors.

I have 3 more!

5/8- Spring Fever (Prompt #7)- I don’t love it :slightly_smiling_face:

6/8- Astronomy (Prompt #3)

7/8- Put a Word On It (Prompt #2)

7 Likes

Ephemera…

Spring:

Home:

8 Likes

So many wonderful cards, I love all the different interpretations!

Here’s my card for astronomy (2/8)

…and for ephemera (3/8)

10 Likes

Under the wire! I’ll try to replace the photos with better ones tomorrow, but I wanted to get these in.

7/8. I’m not a huge spring person, tbh. But my hands get cold really easily, and Indiana winters can be brutal, so I’m most looking forward to being able to feel my fingers again.

8/8. The library is my second home.

Loved this challenge! I hadn’t been feeling very crafty; it was nice to have the prompts to work to. Thanks for hosting, @alteredmommy!

11 Likes

Here are number 6 & 7 for me:

Ephemera 6/8

Spring Fever 7/8

8 Likes