CLOSED - Thing-A-Day February 2024

I’m looking forward to seeing this finished, it’s really taking shape!

3 Likes

I was able to sneak in making a couple of tags between laundry, dog duties, and snow plowing today!

10 Likes

Valentine Candy Corn! :laughing:

5 Likes

I did things! I worked on a sampler, organized my mending thread, dug out my basket and started mending! Long overdue.

6 Likes

I made heart tubes out of toilet paper rolls so K-1 can stamp hearts with paint.

Maybe I’ll work on a magnet for that swap soon.

Edit: I did make a magnet…waiting for it to dry to add the magnet.

12 Likes

Sorting scraps into piles for 2.5” squares, strips, & adding machine tape crumbs.

I’ve stitched all the square pairs together!

12 Likes

Today I took an old dunkin’ gift card holder and traced it out onto cute paper for holders for the dino pins.

13 Likes

It’s still only 5pm and I’ve already done so many things this Saturday! I’ve darned holes in three more pairs of cotton tights (already finished one yesterday, no more darning jobs in my mending basket now), I’ve sorted some things, picked up a small cabinet from our storage unit - it’s destined for the craft room so that counts as a crafty thing! - and I’ve moved around some things in my craft room and put them away in the cabinet. Maybe tonight I’ll take another trip to the storage unit, there are still a couple of craft books there.

8 Likes

Day 9 - finished 4 half finished motifs:

14 Likes

Sweeeeeeet … my grand daughters would love these and I sure your little will too!

5 Likes

Day 9 - almost finished my toque at knitting group but I did more talking than anything. That’s what happens when you’ve been at home for over a week and only had hubby to talk to. Poor fellow :smiley:

9 Likes

Feb 10

Yep, I’ll start here… for something.

8 Likes

Yesterday i got a bunch done for one swap. A supply is not going to be here in time, so i am privoting my ideas for the rest. I have a bew idea that i am starting today.

7 Likes

This morning I did our taxes (boo) then painted this cute little balloon animal.

Now I’m going to go make pizza dough for calzones tonight.

15 Likes

Will be doing this for the foreseeable future….I have to make at least 250. Who signed me up for this?? :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

What’s this for?

3 Likes

We had a long and busy day out of town yesterday, so I didn’t get a lot done, but while I was collapsed on the couch at the end of the day, I did manage a couple more granny squares from scraps (an off and on scrap project over a looong time - eventually to be a throw blanket).

11 Likes

My thing today is not very exciting. I went out for new rotary blades & am now cutting more 2.5” squares. Gotta break for a dump run, there’s a lot of construction debris in the yard.

7 Likes

Have been doing practice stitching all day, now feel confident enough to start on one of the real project.

6 Likes

My thing today was making chocolate-covered strawberries for a date night with hubs.

12 Likes