Complete: Crafty Scavenger Hunt - send by August 30 (Monday)

No need for swap anxiety…this is supposed to be fun and stress free!!

2 Likes

I made one thing for one partner (I want to make the same thing for both but I need more ____ first) and I started cutting pieces for another thing for both partners. I think most of what I send will be the same/similar for each but I’m hoping to have a few things that are different :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I found ____ around the house, and thought, hmmm, if I do this, then that, I can use it for ___ on the scavenger hunt! Could I have found a way to duplicate this? Possibly!

2 Likes

Hi! Quick question about supplies. How are supplies sized? Do we go by the price scale in the swap rules or is there some other method? I don’t want to send too little but I don’t want to go OTT!

1 Like

There really isn’t a hard and fast rule, but a good rule of thumb would probably be to send something that equals a “small” at the very least for each item.

3 Likes

We have a swapper who has completed her list and sent!
So yes, that means we have a swap gallery :smiley:

6 Likes

:exploding_head: mind blown!

We have gobs of time before sendouts!
Take as much time as you need…enjoy the process :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was confused because I’m so used to OTT being “One Tiny Thing” :laughing: I kept rereading the post trying to figure out why my brain was glitching on it lol.

3 Likes

Oops! :joy:

1 Like

I am brainstorming and crafting for multiple things at a time! Wooo… The _____ ____ I made for both partners gave me some leftover _____ that I am using for some 4x6 art so I’ll be ready to join that swap :grin: I finished a set of ______ ____s for one partner, set aside a _____ thing for the other one :wink: And made the bases for somethings tiny that will be “big” when done :wink: a list of ideas to finish/personalize them for each partner :kissing_heart: and some random lists of other ideas :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Hopefully I’ll have some more good progress tomorrow too :grin:

3 Likes

It’s getting harder and harder for me to keep track of all the secrecy and hints.
I have to double check to see I am reading posts in the OTT or Crafty Scavenger Hunt thread :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve been busy moving so I haven’t gotten much of this done yet, but the moving process is actually really helping me to sort and organize my stash, so once I’m in my new place next week this should go fairly quickly! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I sent today! I’ll send pms shortly.

2 Likes

well, I am on team “hey, look, I just got home from vacation, & have er… something for “found”, maybe?” But I this week is mostly laundry & child herding, so progress should be possible soon!

4 Likes

Checking in to see how everyone’s doing!
Are you guys having success with your hunt for crafty goodies? If I can answer any questions or help in any way, let me know :slight_smile:

TGIF…have a fabulous weekend, whatever your plans might be!

2 Likes

I just packed up everything I owe for other swaps, so it’s time to start scavenging! (I promise not to send my partners bits of dead animals unless they ask for them. :wink:)

2 Likes

I’m a mess over here with piles of projects mixed together :sweat_smile: But I am on track and will have everything more organized next week :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Stalking and looking through stash… also considering a shop run…

2 Likes

I have just moved back in after staying with my parents while we redid our kitchen! So all of my mulling over of ideas can now move into doing. :thread:

5 Likes