COMPLETE-Green Thumb Swap SU 4/14-4/21 SO 5/24 CLOSED

If you can’t live on tap water you can’t live here!!! I mean I get it and see so many with the distilled water and such. I have traveled to countries that have raw sewage in their drinking water…really US water is mostly fine!

I made a thing lol well Its rained here for like 5 days straight and a particular item needed sun and outdoors and today was the day!

2 Likes

Uh-oh…I am the odd man out, lol. I water my plants a little every day. Not a lot (I use a double shot glass) and sometimes I forget a day here or there. But I found that I forgot too much with the hands off approach so I try to incorporate some plant care into every day. I’m a little worried about our plans to spend a week at my in-laws beach house for a week this summer. Is it weird to take your plants with you on vacation?

2 Likes

not weird to take your plans on vacation…if you consider the eldest daughter took her plants back and forth from school every time she comes and goes…lolz

my indoor tip? as soon as its warm enough, i put as many indoor plants outside for the season so they can take advantage of the natural light (we have super low light in this house).

2 Likes

I was supposed to work on this swap all weekend and be posting a “done/ready to send” message this morning. BUT, kiddo’s b-day took up more time and energy than I had planned, plus I had a book that I just could not put down. So, I will be working during the evenings to finish up and send on time! Nothing like some last minute pressure to light a fire! :laughing:

3 Likes

Check in time! How is everyone doing? This Friday is send outs-are you ready? Do we need one more weekend? Let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

It will be close for me. I spent so much time on my last swap that I was only able to start this one this weekend. Oh @Bugaboo, I’m heading in a slightly different direction than I’d originally intended. But all is well.

2 Likes

One more weekend would be amazing! But I will do my best to not need it!

The more I think about it, the more I think one more weekend would help a lot of us. Sooooo…executive decision.

New SEND OUT DATE: MAY 24TH!

4 Likes

YAY!!! The plans in my head were bigger than the time I had available! UGH crafter problems

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! I did a lot the first week so I was thinking “oh I only need to do this little thing and it’s ready to send out” and it’s true but I do need to go to the store tomorrow to buy the thingy! Fingers crossed I don’t bring half the craft store back home.

Phew! Breathing room. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I just realized Monday the 24th is Pentecost Monday, so the post office will be closed. I’ll try to send out on Saturday but if that doesn’t work, I will have to send it on Tuesday.

I just finished crafting for this swap. Will hit the PO in the morning! Woohoo!

3 Likes

Gallery is up!

2 Likes

Send outs are today! If you are going to be late, please pm me.

2 Likes

sent mine out wednesday!!

I’ll be sending tomorrow morning when the post office opens again after Pentecost. But I’m a bit ahead of you guys so tomorrow morning is about 12 hours from now.

I shipped to @artsycandice hopefully its all well liked!

2 Likes

We have started talking about round 7 swaps if anyone is interested.

1 Like