COMPLETE-Winter Book Swap 2023: Send out 2.13.23

Duh. I’m an idiot. I forgot which thread I was in. :rofl:

Also, I am very close to possibly joining in on this one! Gotta see how my schedule is going to be.

2 Likes

It does look like their year-end-review is much, much better!

1 Like

I’ve been turning this one over in my mind for a while… It’s so tempting :smile:

1 Like

Same here. I want to do it, but I worry that I can’t think of anything to make. Also, my work schedule changed effective today and I’m working a lot more hours than I have in years. I’m still deciding.

2 Likes

I signed up this evening!! I wanted to wait to see how my crafty queue was looking and I will definitely have some time to fit in a quality small. I’m really looking forward to this one!

1 Like

I’ve always found inspiration in my partner’s questionnaire. You can also look at the gallery from previous book swaps for ideas.

C’mon, join us! :grin:

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the last day for sign ups!

2 Likes

Exactly! Between your partner’s info and past galleries-there is a ton of inspiration!

1 Like

LAST DAY FOR SIGN UPS!!! Get your info in!

2 Likes

What to do what to do…hmm

2 Likes

Be my partner! We’ll keep it simple. :grin:

5 Likes

It’s the 11th hour but this one seems manageable so I jumped on board. :grin:

3 Likes

One thing that came to mind is how will you know what your partner has read? What if you get them a book they have already read?

1 Like

I added a wishlist to my questionnaire. You can certainly have open converstion with your partner about books. :smiley:

3 Likes

So, I decided to skip this one. I am mostly concerned about my new work schedule and the various commitments I already have. If I stretch myself too thin, I start to stress. I’ll be following along though for sure!

2 Likes

Sign ups are closed! I have partners matched up but I need to go to work so it will be a little later this morning that I will send out information.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see who my partner is!

2 Likes

Me too! I keep checking! I’m ready to stalk and plan! Lol

1 Like

Partners are on the 1st post. I am going to send information out right now.

1 Like

Okay! Everyone should have their partner’s info. FYI-The pm will have your own information as well as your partners.

Have fun and if there are any issues, please let me know.

2 Likes