Homemade Greeting Card Gallery

Completely spoiled by @LovelyMiss. Thank you so much for the cool card and the extra goodies.

9 Likes

I received this beautiful card from @geekgirl!!! She made neurographic art with gel pens, stabilo markers, and alcohol markers.

It’s so pretty!! Thank you so much!

11 Likes

I love the tattoo-style art of @LovelyMiss’ cards :heart:

1 Like

These colours are gorgeous!

2 Likes

I forgot to say I love the stamps @Lynx used!

8 Likes

I received from@LovelyMiss today.

She sent a wonderful card. I love the bright colors, layering, and stitching! Not pictured are the bounty of extras she sent.

Thank you so much LovelyMiss!

11 Likes

I received my awesome neurographic art card from @geekgirl today! The photo doesn’t do the colors justice - there are nice bright pops and even shimmer (which I tried to capture a bit in the upper left corner)! Love it!

Thank you so much for this beautiful art and for organizing!

8 Likes

It was a banner mail day today!

From @Lynx :

I love the fun colours and texture!

@curiousfae sent this adorable racoon, and some fun stickers:

And I got one of @endymion’s fun collage-y cards:

The punchline on the inside? “They just cross too many lines.” :laughing:

Thank you, everyone!

14 Likes

So many cool cards! I love the graffiti/tattoo ones by @LovelyMiss , the neurographic art by @geekgirl , the mountains and waves by @lynx.That watercolor raccoon is awesome, and @wittychild ’s Good Vibes is groovy!

4 Likes

I got my final card!

From @megwell a beautiful abstract postcard. I love the colors and shapes! Thank you so much!

And just because here are all the cards I received in this swap. Aren’t they lovely?

11 Likes

Very cool card, @megwell!

2 Likes

I received an envelope full of good vibes from @witttchild today!
Thank you!

6 Likes

I had a very bountiful mailbox haul today! I received these lovely cards:

From @wittychild

From @LindyBlues

From @LovelyMiss

From @AIMR

From @endymion

Thank you everyone. I love the whole gallery. It’s so nice to see so many different cards!!!

11 Likes

What an awesome mail day for you! I’m also really glad to hear someone in the US has received one of my cards :slight_smile: The mail has been so slow from Canada to the US lately.

@LovelyMiss, are you a tattoo artist? I love all your cards!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’m not a tatoo artist, just avid appreciator. I cut out the images from some fabric I have and really love, and collaged it on the graffiti backgrounds I made with paint pens. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is a fantastic gallery everyone!! So many great cards!

4 Likes

So many fun cards!

And I got two more myself today….

From @wittychild
Some good vibes! :sunglasses:

And @LindyBlues
A pretty acrylic butterfly (which I love just as much as moths :wink:)

Thanks you two.

10 Likes

Oooh, sparkles! And a beautiful rainbow and butterfly.

I received a gorgeous neurographic card from @geekgirl. Thanks so much; I love it!

9 Likes

I received a beautiful card from @geekgirl today!

I love the card and I also love the cute stickers decorating the envelope :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just love her cards! And she has the best stickers!!

Here is the card I received from @geekgirl…red is my favorite color, so I am very happy I got that section!

Thanks, everyone, for all of my cards and for sparking new ideas and appreciating old ones!

7 Likes