Improvised Stegosaurus Hat

I’m super proud of this, seeing as how I improvised all on my own! There was no pattern, and I did not even combine elements of other patterns. This all came from my head!

I did a very brief write up of the pattern on the Ravelry project page.

It is currently on it’s way to our nephew, along with the Unicorn hat that I posted earlier.

Yarn is Lion Brand anti-pill something other other acrylic. It is sized to fit and “average” 2 year old’s head

19 Likes

Oh, this is fabulous! No pattern? Wow, impressive!

1 Like

Thank you! I guess I have made enough hats that I had an advantage on educated guesswork. :laughing:

This is going to be a huge hit!

1 Like

That’s a great hat! I agree, it’ll be loved.

1 Like

This is the coolest hat! You are so talented.

1 Like

Very impressed with your hat! The stitching is nicely even and the fact that you could envision it without a pattern…it will be a welcomed gift!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! :green_heart:

1 Like

I absolutely love this. I made my now 6 year old a similar hat out of fleece when she was 2, and her little brother wears it now. Dino hats are the best. Everyone needs one in their wardrobe. Well done making the pattern up, it turned out great!

1 Like

Thank you! Right, every kid likes dinosaurs for at least a little while at some point. And how much is a 2 year old gonna fight back, anyway? LOL

Good for you! Also, who doesn’t love dinosaurs?!!

1 Like