Invite Your Partner?

Would anyone be keen to do another round of Invite Your Partner?

IYP is one of my favourite swaps - you can choose to create whatever size you like, from swapping an ATC for the cost of a stamp, through to a ginormous-use-all-the-supplies mega package.

If you haven’t done IYP before, here’s link to a previous gallery and round -

What timing might suit people? early in the new year?

13 Likes

It would be nice to have a little time to recover from Christmas… maybe February again?

2 Likes

Oh this is always fun. After the new year would be great!

2 Likes

Seems a fun swap

2 Likes

This could be fun! Since it’s possibly after the New Year, then I’d like to give it a go!

2 Likes

This sounds fun! I’d definitely be up for doing it in the new year.

2 Likes

Yes! I love this swap. I would be game in January. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ll have a look at some dates for after the New Year :smile:

One of the great things about this swap is that if there’s someone you’d like to swap with, you can start talking to them about it, (and even planning some crafting) before signups have started.

4 Likes

Yay! I am also interested in this swap, although I dont have a partner in mind. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

p.s. message me if you want a partner that will make you all the scrappy things. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Love this swap! I have to think on who to invite. We have so many great choices.

4 Likes

@jemimah Looking forward to this swap starting soon! My swap fingers are itching to start making some 2023 crafts.

3 Likes

This swap is such a beauty :blush:

2 Likes

I would be interested.

2 Likes

Yes, me too! I think I will start signups in January, but I’ll make the signup and crafting periods long, to allow plenty of time to recover from Christmas crafting.

@Kwality570 - if you want to, you can talk to someone and start making crafty plans now! :smile: (I have already been plotting and scheming :wink:)

4 Likes

Looking forward to this one! Getting my fabric and clay out! I’m ready to get my New Year crafty on! :tada::fireworks::scissors::paintbrush:

3 Likes

I have a partner for this & I am going to start crafting! We’re doubled up for this one & Use The Good Stuff, I am super excited! Woo!

4 Likes

I have a partner! Woohoo! @irid3sc3nt and I are going to have fun creating for each other! Going to get ideas and get started! I’m so excited! :grin:

4 Likes

I’m very flattered! Hooray for IYP! :unicorn: :rainbow: :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Awesome!! I am working on the sign up thread now!