Little speckled MUSHROOM jar pin cushion

Even though I already made myself a mushroom jar pincushion I wanted another so there would always be one within reach on all the surfaces I craft upon. I made this one but my daughter wanted it before I ever even got to use it once. So I put together one more cute little mushroom topped jar that I hopefully get to keep myself, lol.

I filled it with my antique shell button collection which is so nice to have visible instead of tucked away.

Look how cute they are together!

21 Likes

These are so cute!

2 Likes

how cute! perfect fabric choices and super helpful design.

2 Likes

What an awesome collection of cute jars to show off your collection of goodies! (Forgive me, I couldn’t help it :smile_cat:) but seriously I love the toadstool designs.

2 Likes

Awww! Perfect for holding those fab buttons.

2 Likes

It’s darling! I love that you found a way to display those buttons but not have them be in the way.

2 Likes

That’s so cute - even though I typically picture toadstools/mushrooms with red caps, I like the blue, too!

2 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

Precious pair. It’s so great to be able to see your collection and in such an adorable display case.

1 Like

I see it and it’s mate every day that I’m in the studio, it makes me extraordinarily happy to have some of my button collection on display, I do so love buttons.

1 Like