I finished this cross stitch pattern last May with the intention of making it into a pillow cover well before yesterday, but yesterday is when I finally did it!
I happened to have two suitable fabrics in my stash, so YEY! I think all of my cross stitch pillow covers have been made from stash so far. Double YEY!
The buttons are also from stash; a gift from a friend a few years ago. I have made a few of this “window” style of pillow over the years, but this is the first time I’ve deviated from a simple 90 degree corner and I’m pleased with the result. I think the curve suits the texture on the vinyl and it being vinyl made it easier to make the curve work, too. The back is upholstery fabric.