Monster Swap 2024 - COMPLETED

In line at the PO to mail @Bunny1kenobi’s monster!

5 Likes

Good grief, that’s fast! :joy: Of course, that means we get exciting gallery goodness sooner rather than later! :partying_face::heart:

4 Likes

Bot starting till next week. Too many things grabbing my attention this week. But I do have ideas floating around in my brain…

3 Likes

Now I can move my focus to the magnet swap and then Easter Egg Swap!

3 Likes

I got one item done, and I am tickled with it! I wanted to add one small item to go with it, but I am holding for a supply that got lost in the mail. If it comes in time, I will attempt it. If not, I will send as is, but I will wait to see when it shows up.

4 Likes

@Lynx has already sent, so I’ve opened the gallery!

Monster Swap 2024 Gallery

4 Likes

Started mine the other day. I think it’s going to turn out super cute, I’m excited to see how it ends up all put together!

4 Likes

I know what she’s making and omg I want one!

4 Likes

Technically I could be done but… we’ll see :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I finished one small and am 50% done with the second. Hoping to get in some crafting tonight!

4 Likes

I think I’m nearing the finish line.

5 Likes

I’m still waffling on the design. So many options. But first I have to make a bow rie for a birthday prom dance this weekend in Maine. Brrr. But fun times.
Monsters with bow ties?

6 Likes

I finished up, but I wanted to add one little small item to it. I am hoping to grab some time to do that this weekend, but I have plans every single day. Either way, I will send on time since the requirements are done.

6 Likes

I dropped @LindyBlues’s happy mail in the post this morning!

5 Likes

My monster is on (his? Her? Its?) :woman_shrugging: Way to @Lynx today!

9 Likes

I mailed @Tapestry’s monsters yesterday afternoon :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Finished my monster the other day and will send it on Tuesday! I love how it turned out!!!

7 Likes

I abandoned my first idea that I spent a trip to Maine thinking about and settled on another. I got started today, we will see how it goes!

2 Likes

I finished my main project a bit ago but wanted to add a small extra for my own fun. I have it ready to go and just need to pack it up. I am also in the magnet swap, so I am hoping to drop everything off at the Post Office on Saturday. Only one more magnet to go!

2 Likes

I finished Sunday but haven’t had time to package it up. Hopefully tomorrow!

3 Likes