Ongoing Ornament Swap 2021 Discussion and Gallery

It looks like I’m going to be sending out on Monday. I wasn’t far enough up the line for parking to get into the post office before it closed.

Check out this sparkly macrame snowflake @AIMR sent me! I love it and am now trying to figure out how to hang it in my window. Thanks Linda!

12 Likes

Hope the glitter stuck to the cords! I use small suction cups in my windows to hang snowflakes since we don’t get snow. There are so many crochet snowflakes that I thought I would try doing some in macrame…really fun! Glad you like it and fingers cross your first envelope shows up as well!

1 Like

WOW! That is some beautiful, tiny cord!!!

Last few hours to get claims in!

I would never have thought of macrame for a snowflake. How beautiful and creative!

Macrame snowflake! Never would have thought about that but leave it to @AIMR too. Now I have to give it a try.

Snowflake is so pretty!

I love the points are ends of string, kind of pointy & fringy at the same time!

I received from @endymion ! She sent me ‘Scandinavian themed’ and it is fantastic. It looks like a companion piece to some of the carvings my Swedish grandfather made! I love it.

I think your choice to leave the inside bare was the right decision, it is perfect as-is.

Thank you so much! I love it!!!

12 Likes

I’m so glad you like it! I think it is my favorite of all the ones I made this year so far. (Even though it has no sequins!)
:grin:

3 Likes

It is so beautiful in its simplicity. Can’t believe you crocheted the design…just love all the wood

2 Likes

It’s absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

So beautiful and elegant. Perfect

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

Two ornaments arrived today, mail buddies.

@Lynx sent me a beautifully painted ornaments for my lights theme. So fun!

@Cyn-energy made a delightful cat ornament with a beautiful bow.

Aren’t they great!

10 Likes

Awww, both so cute! Love the bow on the kitty.

2 Likes

What cute ornaments!

1 Like

Sweet!

1 Like

Just about finished with the ornament for @Lynx! And I know what I’m doing for @Cyn-energy… playing with materials to figure out the details of execution.

1 Like